Im fuming!!!!!!!!!ive just found

Melly+2

Reaction score
A piece of meat in my tomato soup. Sounds pretty stupid but that fact that i am veggie, im not happy at all. Do not buy tesco's own tomato soup, unless you like chunks of some unknown meat of course. bleugh omg i think im gonna throw, discusting :puke: :x

I cant find the thing i found, i was so discusted i just threw the lot down the sink and it went with it :wall:

:shock:

Does it have the vegitarian sign on it?

Email them (find the website) and complain.

You shouldn't need the offended article - just some info on the packet it came out of.

Definitely complain hun - that's disgusting

nothing like violating your lifestyle chice eh girls :wall:

ewwwwwwwwwwwww..... :puke:

I can only eat hienz (sp) soup so would never buy tesco anyway. Any other brand makes me throw up :?

well rest assured i will only be buying named brandes from now on :puke:

OMG thats absolutly disgusting!! I really am shocked about that, defo make a complaint chick, u dont need to contents of the tin just where u bought it and what brand etc... Let me know how u get on :twisted:

happy_chick said:
OMG thats absolutly disgusting!! I really am shocked about that, defo make a complaint chick, u dont need to contents of the tin just where u bought it and what brand etc... Let me know how u get on :twisted:
oh i am going to and i forgot to say it was cream of tomato too so there shouldnt hve been bits in it anyway :shakehead:

the brand is irrelivant, its the factory that made its fault tbh. Tesco producs are made by the same people who make normal branded products. E.g. over here tesco bread is made by a local company who also sell their own bread in tescos, daft but true. So dont let the brand put u off buying it.

I would complain though, i too am veggie, i give off stink anytime something like that happens me - greggs once gave me a chicken pastie rather than a cheese and onion - i nearly killed them!

ybh i dont think i will be eating soup ever again, its made me feel sick beyond belief

your the same as me.. if i find something wrong with food i dont eat it again.. cos its just horrible.

dont blame you..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back