Anyone else just had their first and panicing?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok not quite at panic point yet, but getting pretty close.. I love Alanna to pieces.. But I keep having "Oh My God.. What did I do" moments.

Sure I can look after a baby.. but can I raise a child !?

Im 19, on my own, and although of course i -knew- she would grow up.. its just really hitting home that im gonna have a toddler.. and a child.. and a teenager.. :shock:

I feel awful for thinkin like this, cause I catch myself looking at her and thinkin "God.. What did I do.. " and its not cause i dont love her.. cause I do, im just having trouble with getting my head around having a child..

Am i the only one?

I'm on my 2nd and feeling like that! Lol it's completly normal to feel like that!
I keep thinking OMG Charleys gonna grow up but then I remember I have Lacey growing up too and if I can cope with her I can cope with him!

kat. my first 4 weeks with noa i really struggled. i keept thinking WHAT have i got my self in to? this is forever now n im not sure im up for it anymore! i really struugled.. when noa cried, my heart didnt hurt.. i was just thinking please be quiet!
i didnt feel that love everyone talks about.

then suddenly it changed. n now i feel it, now i understand.
its very scary to suddenly have a baby in your arms, nothing can prepare you for it. but you can do it, you will do it and you will be great. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back