I'm engaged!!!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Well me and tim have been engaged for 2 years but i mean little man's engaged!!!

Just been to see midwife and he's 3/5th's woop! She was abit worried about his size, he's only measuring 31cm's so was gonna send me for a growth scan but i said he's still moving fine! He's slowed down his movements but i'm still getting plenty and lacey was measuring small the whole way through and she was 7lb 7oz and 56cm's so im not bothered!

Did birth plan too, everythings starting to feel real now! lol

I'm gonna have a baby soon :D

woo!! things are on the move with the october mummies :) x

oh my god im jelous!! noa dont behave good like that!!
he better be fully engaged tomorrow!

im happy tho for u but to be honest when u txt me u r in labour i hope im sittin here with noa already :love:

Thanks lovelys! I'm excited because i didn't think you engage until labour with your 2nd baby. MW did say though to hang on afew more days so i reach 37 weeks then when going to make my 38 week app the computer wouldn't work, i was like it's a sign, i don't need the appointment lol
Still think ill be another few weeks though, i'm thinking early but only by afew days! :D

Ooo there's a good boy!! Fab news Hun!

Mind you I was 4/5ths engaged at 36 weeks and I had him at 37 so there's hope for you yet!

Yay! x x

Seb was 3/5ths engaged at 37 weeks and I'm still here! Doh! Lol! He's just behaving I think. I was also told second babies don't USUALLY engage until labour and also that they can engage and unengage as everythings a bit 'looser' second time!

Everythings happening for you now! It's so exciting! x

I was trying to look through your posts just now emma to see how much engaged you were before labour but couldn't find anything! Just been bouncing on the ball but i doubt anything will work! Lacey was 2 days late so i think he'll be around due date still!! Really want him now though :(

Last edited:
chaz are you ready for him tho? i mean do you want him as soon as? or do you want him to wait a bit longer?

I'm happy to have him any time after 37 weeks now!! I love being pregnant but this prob sounds weird but i just want to get on with being a mum to a newborn again!! Feel like im in lingo with when hes gonna come! I sooo know he won't be early though lol

great news lovely only 3 days till 37weeks so fingers crossed he will pop out soon!! how exciting xx

How exciting for ya! I bet you can't wait, I'm going to be the most impatient person ever I think lol when I get to late 30's weeks. X

With Lacey I was fine until due date but this time I've been wanting him out since 35 weeks! If I'm late, I'm gonna cry! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back