What are you measuring?

I've been measuring small all the way through, but at scans baby has been a normal size, I'm apparently just good at hiding him!

I was measuring 35 at 35 but I've got quite a lot of fat on my tum tum so I think they just measured it, thought it looked about right and filled in the box LOL.

All my growth scans have been pretty average along the middle line, and my fluid levels are normal.

I wouldn't worry Hun, the fundal measurements aren't very accurate. when i was pregnant with Tegan i measured 36 weeks at 40 weeks gave birth at 40+4 and she weighed 8lb 1oz everyone was shocked lol! x

The growth scans are measuring 39+4 at 35+5... i worked out a rough weight from that to be about 9'4 when born but i was born at 9'11 so it wouldn't be loads out even measuring so far ahead really... its not going to be like 15 pounds or anything ... will be more shocked if i had a small baby because me and oh are so tall x

Thanks ladies. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Doesn't seem to be very accurate from reading responses xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back