What are you measuring?

Olive

Reaction score
Had 36 week mw apppointment today (am 37 weeks on Monday) and all was good thank god.

She said that he feels like a big baby and I am now measuring 39 weeks! :shock:

I know it's common to be 2cm either way, but just wondered what you are all measuring.

So, I'm 36+4, measuring 39. You??

She also said she'd see me in 2 weeks, if not before with a baby :dance: (although he's not engaged yet!).

xxx

I am 39 weeks and measure 37 he he diddy Orlando :)

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

In the last three days I swear I have increased at least 5 cm's!

Thanks ladies. He started off spot on and then has been 1-2cms ahead since the 20s I think. Last 2 appointments was one and now jumped nearly 3. Must be a growth spurt. She looked slightly worried for me lol.

Last scan I he was measuring a few days ahead not quite a week. Seeing the MW on Weds but the fundal measurement is wasted on me. God knows how big he is now.

Last measured 37 at 37 weeks. So spot on I think. Xx

At 34 weeks and 4 days i was measuring 36 and a half cm.xx

Last edited:
I started spot on then at 29 weeks I measured 32/33 weeks go back on the 30th and if big again I'm being referred to my consultant earlier and for a scan xx

when i was 28 I was measuring 30 and now i'm 31 weeks and yesterday i measured 31 :)

I seemed to have got really big really quickly but now it appears to have slowed down a bit. Before she did my first set of meaurements at 28 weeks, she did say I looked much further on than my weeks but wouldn't measure me as i'd only worry about it (which of course made me worry even more!!!)

Thanks. I'm back in 2 weeks for another appointment and she said she'll measure me then. Ah well, he'll come when he comes I suppose! As long as he's ok. Hope I'm stretchy down below :blush: lol.x

I measured 36 at 35+5. It feels like I have a huge bump, but that's probably because I'm short and it has nowhere to hide!

i was 29 at 27+5 weeks, not got an app till 4th Jan now, keep trying to measure myself but it keeps saying 30 xx

Hmm starting to think I maybe do have a biggun! x

36 measuring 39.... but both me and Oh are 6ft so where expecting a big baby! x

Thing is size of bump doesn't necessarily accurately predict size of baby. Same with the scans. I'm afraid it's still a wait n see what pops out.

I was 34cm at 32, but have been measuring big all the way through (even after they put my due date forward from the 12th to the 8th)

I've been measuring spot on every week so far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back