babys head engaged?

katiee24

Reaction score
Im 33 Weeks On Sunday & Paranoid!! I Just Got Some Really Sharp Stabbing Pains That Felt Like It Was In My Cervix.. (Not To Sure, Just A Guess Of The Area.. But Defo In My Lady Bits) & Alot Of Pressure In That Area.. Kinda Hurts To Sit Down Abit.. & My Bump Feels Like Jelly.. (I Was Told That When Baby Is Engaged Your Bump Goes Like Jelly) & Im Not Feeling Her Feet In My Ribs.. Could She Be Engaged? And If Shes Engaged At This Stage Could She Come Early? xx

Babies can engage for many weeks before delivery.. It's not a sign of being early as u don't have to be engaged to go into labour.. Sounds like baby has defo changed position and possibly made it's way down..
It's normal to feel those pains unfortunately! Yet another joy of pregnancy!!
Hope u feel better soon xx

I've been having these exact feelings too for the last 6 weeks or so. Not sure if my baby is engaged or not but MW said last wk it was down in my pelvis so who knows

:)

Sounds like your LO is brushing against your cervix hunny, its completely normal x x

Thanks Girls! Awh, I Got A Little Bit Excited Then! :( I Can Feel Her Feet In My Ribs Again! xxx

yeah could be, I felt similar when baby moved head down i think approx 32 weeks then from about 33 weeks / 34 weeks baby been engaged 2/5 :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back