Im Bleeding ** UPDATE**

Flossy82

Reaction score
I went into work this am and really needed a number 2 (tmi sorry) i was standing up when i felt a gush and it was blood watery blood :( And now im bleeding on and off. :x ive no cramps or anything like that just the bleeding. Ive called the MW and im awaiting her call. Im struck with the worst luck and cant believe it il update you all once i know whats what. I guess im just unlucky thats all.

** UPDATE **

The MW called me back and they want me to go into the Gynaecology ward at the hospital again. Ladies im so scared its unreal i really dont think i could go through it all again. Ive had no more bleeding since so im hoping all will be ok :pray: Mindue ive got to wait til hubby finishes work before he'l take me which isnt til 5.30 :x

is it old or new flossy?

some people do bleed and it's okay although a huge worry

keep us updated lovely :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry too much hun it could be nothing. I had 3 bleeds last time, with cramps and bubs was fine! Hope your ok :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: like i said on msn it could be anything and not the baby but i'm here for you sending LOADS of hugs and love and stickky dust xxxxxxxxxxxx i'll keep ringing you today :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Flossy :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope your midwife rings you back soon honey - try not to worry too much :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Flossy, I hope it's nothing and it stops soon... thinking of you loads and sending you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you and keeping fingers crossed all is well. :hug: :hug:

we are all thinking about you darling!!!!! my mam had a few bleeds with me and i turned out fine (ish :lol:) :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a bleed every month til 4th month, and we're just fine! It was fresh and red too. The first few months I didn't know I was pregnant and thought it was a period, once I found out and had a bleed I called NHS direct and got seen at the hospital right away. All was well and I now have a healthy 3 week old boy! Just hope it all goes well for you too :pray: :hug:

Hello honey, I hope all is okay and you are getting seen by someone. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best!!
B x x :hug: :hug:

Just wanted to say all us first triers are thinking of you :hug: :hug:

I had a bleed at 6 weeks and everything was fine so i will keep everything crossed that everything is fine for you too
:pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:

aww hun hope all is ok thinking of you xx :hug:

awww sweetheart really hope everything is ok, try not to worry too much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw hun hope everythings ok, in the meantime is there no one else who could take you to hospital before 5.30??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back