Im Bleeding ** UPDATE**

What a worry for you just hang in there and try to rest as much as poss, Im hoping for you it is nothing like the others have said lets hope its nothing. :hug:

i just had a thought :) bleeding can be a sign twins :cheer: :)

Hope you are ok dear xxx. Don't stress too much.

hya
hope things went your way at the hosp let us know soon we are all worried about you :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

i phoned her about 7ish and she was still waiting in the waiting room so i'll give them time to be seen and phone at 9 to see how she is and i'll update you all when i can :) sending loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and stickky dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I keep looking back, thanks for the update Anna, we are nipping out soon so I will check back when we get home!! xxx

any news??? hope everything went well.

a lot of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: you won't believe this she been waiting for 2 HOURS yes you heared me right 2HOURS!!! still no update as of yet but hopefully she will be seen soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: going to phone her again in a hour or 2 :) lets hope i can update you all with good news :D

aw thats outrageous...hope you get seen soon Candy and its good news :hug: :hug: :hug:

right anotehr update lol after waiting 3 hours she has been seen now :D it's good news she has a collection of blood of some sort (flossy will update you properly when she can) and thats why she was bleeding, she saw the babies heart beat and everything so all is ok :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: i'm so happy for you flossy :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you so much for the update hun, was getting really worried and was going to give her a call in a bit as hadnt heard

glad all is ok hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back