Im bleeding :( *update im back* pg1

*sara*

Reaction score
*update*
Well so far its good news, had an external scan but could only see yolk sac so had internal scan and saw tiny dot beating away :D im not as far on as i thought about 5 and half to 6 weeks, so thats good but i do have a haematoma sitting on top of the pregnancy sac which if gets any bigger can cause me to miscarry so im praying it goes away. you can see it on my scan pic.
Anyway thanks again for all your support and i hope this little bean is here to stay.

DSC00355.jpg

I started bleeding this morning and been having pains for a few days now, so looks like its happening again :( i dont know if i can cope to lose 3 this year! Ive called the EPU but they cant see me till tuesday unless the pain and bleeding gets worse. Im fighting back the tears typing this so id better go. :cry: :cry:

Just go to hospital. It might all be ok, but you will just get worried and upset unless someone official and medical can reassure you.

I had a lot of pains early in pregnancy. And lots of people have bleeding for a variety of reasons, so don't think the worst just yet, though i know how hard that is when you're battling worrying about a m/c.

Go to A&E and see if they can scan you.

Fingers crossed for you

X

like the girls have said go down to a&e and dont go till you have been seen iv done this before and they will see you hun :hug: :hug:

got my fingers crossed for you hun hope all is ok :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Get yourself down to the matty or A&E and you will be seen.

Try not to panic hun... Big hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

go to a&e hun they will see you dont wait til tues, gd luck :hug:

I agree take a quick trip down to A&E - if you are in pain and bleeding they should be able to sort out a scan.

Jane x

Sara I'd take the aspirin now I think :hug:

if you go to a and e they wont do anything for you, you'll just be sitting there maybe for hours and they'll tell you to go to your doctor, and I doubt a scan will tell you much and it wont change much.

While youre bleeding stay in and lie down, and as i say I think i would now be going on the asprin.
Good luck sweetie, i know it's heartbreaking, but try and stay relaxed and bed is the best place for you right now. :hug: :hug:

Hiya hun... I know you have had 2 already ... so did I and I had such a heavy bleed i couldn't stand up.... blood dripping down my legs it was that much at 4 weeks.
I waited 2 days before seeing a doc (started on a fri night - didn't see a point... can't stop it)
I am now 31+3.
It could still be ok for you..... I hope so with everything!!!

Good luck Babe!!!!!

Thank you for all your replys, i decided just to wait till tomorrow, there is nothing that can be done if i am losing it so decided just to wait for my scan at 10.30 in the morning, kind of had been expecting to miscarry again after 2 already. ill let you know how i get on tomorrow, im praying for a miracle :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sara, I'm keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hunny i hope its all ok thinking about you and hope you get reassurance tomorrow xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back