How Much Bleeding : Update

port7

Reaction score
Just an update on our saga, we had the results back today on the blood test and the pregancy hormones have doubled since Friday (about 650 now). So thats good news we are pregnant! Though today my wife said she is still bleeding a little (brown and v-watery pink).

The EPU have asked her to come back on Wednesday for another blood test to check the levels 'just in case' and also book another scan to see how the baby is developing.

So like always good news with a little caution thrown in, this pregancy lark is hard work isn't it, especially on the nerves!!

It definately is my dear! I'm glad all is well for you two. Take care and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. x

That's brilliant news, I'm really pleased for you.

Fingers crossed all is well on wednesday as well

Lucy

Just had the 3rd blood test and its up to 1574 now so its climbing as expected. Good news ehh, we have a scan next week on the 25th so fingers crossed.

You are right about the nerves!

Normally it is just my hubby who is a nervous wreck. Now I have joined him!

I have just stopped crawling under the duvet at the first sign of a twinge. I seem to be getting used to the strange symptoms.

I am waiting for the next lot of strange things now and then it will be straight under the duvet for some more 'nervous-wreck-syndrome'

:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back