im in hospital *update*

i'm really glad the news is sounding good for you :hug:

good news so far jo hope you ok and all is well. been thinking about you xx :hug:

that's great- hope you get out and can chill at home over weekend :hug:

Has anyone heard from Jo yet? Is she home yet? :pray:

Sorry I haven't been on to let you know, I'm shattered but having to catch up my housework and thought I'd quickly let you all know Jo is home at last, came home this afternoon. Her levels are doubling which is great news and she has to go back next Friday for a scan. They still aren't sure what the fluid is, but that will be checked again next Friday.

She is very glad to be home and know she will be greatful for all your messages, think she is very tired for being up every hour where they kept taking her blood pressure bless her.

Big hugs too Jo :hug:

Glad you're home Jo, hope you can get some well needed rest!

so glad to hear you are home Jo , and that your levels are rising.

Hope you get some rest now

Glad you are home Jo, sounds like you needed some well-earned rest, and very good news about your levels too :hug:

Glad you are back home and things are looking good
:hug:

Glad to hear you're home Jo, and your levels are doing well. Gets loads of rest and relaxation and get your OH to wait on you hand and foot.

As my MIL keeps saying to me - make the most of it!

Wishing you all the very best and lots of positive news! :hug:

glad you home jo, willl catch up with you soon. fingers and legs crossed xx

Glad your home and back with your daughter Jo.

Best wishes with rest of the pregnancy!

been away but caught up on all of the news but glad ur okay and take it easy get ur fellow to do all the house workxxxxx

glad your home and its looking so good hun make sure you get plenty of rest :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Thank you all so much!!
I have been so tired and too shattered to get up let alone get on the comp!
Im so worried about the fluid, no searches on the net give me any good answers as to what it could be!
Im having a few pains so i might go back to hospital 2mo, try and get another scan. They took ages to let me go friday coz dumb bitch didnt label my blood and they threw it away without telling anyone and they didnt bother calling the ward and letting them know they had to take more blood!! I asked them to check at 3pm and they took more at 4pm and got it done urgent for 5pm lol!
They took 1st lot at 9am!! Bloody cheeky! They litterally gave me my breakfast, i sat down on my chair and they came and took me for a scan! By the time i got back, my cornflakes were soggy! :(
Anyway, hope all is well coz ive got my holiday on sunday!!! I need to be able to fly!! Im seeing my dad in lanzarote
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bloody dozy things not labelling bloods :roll:

and the cheek of letting your cornflakes go soggy tut tut :D

At least you are home safe and sound and got some rest
:hug: :hug:

Thanks hun, been at my mums since i got bk lol!
will go home 2mo, promise! :lol:
worried about the fluid and flying still... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back