Bleeding @ 5 weeks... Going to be in total limbo for 2 more weeks!

with my last mc my hcg levels started dropping really quickly, I had some red bleeding and the next day I had a bfn! the fact your tests are getting darker is a good sign as it means its still raising! Also I have had abnormal smear treatment and it caused me to bleed red blood fairly regularly for a while, whenever it got slightly disturbed, getting up to quickly, running, sometimes peeing and pooing (tmi)
I have everything crossed for you, fingers legs and eyes! xxxxx

Your hub is absolutely correct hun. No matter what happens everything will be ok in the end :) :hug: fx for you that bubs is fine xx

Hi Ams, sorry that you are in limbo & having to wait so long. Please don't google things it will drive you insane! I really hope it's a super sticky for you so fx xxxxx

Ams just wanted to drop by and say your hubby sounds absolutely amazing, very lucky to have him by your side. I completely hear you about women being left in the lurch in the first semester. It seems you start getting the real care at 12 weeks which I find difficult to comprehend, especially when it's a first time mummy with no idea what's going on.

I don't really know what to say about your situation but what I think is a positive sign is that there is no cramping. Some women do get some bleeding, as you probably have already read on google...at this moment and time try and stay away from google. Can be informative but scare the living daylights out of you too. In my first couple of weeks I got pains on my side, googled it and got ectopic. You really don't need the added stress so I hope you can stay away from it. A lot easier said then done I know!

Anyway I really hope you have some good news soon, will be thinking of you. xxx

Oh girls you are all wonderful! Thankyou all :) I can't tell you how fantastic this forum is, although you all already probably know :)

Fairycake... Thanks so much sweetie, and I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through that treatment too, and also about your MC hun :hug: The treatment isn't the nicest is it... the only good thing is we won't be embarrassed about labour after a doctor inspecting one's cervix with a pair of binoculars and magnifying it on a giant telly screen haha! You have given me a lot more hope with your experience of bleeding after the treatment hun so thankyou. I suppose its possible that ALL of this could be down to my treatment, and baba might be tucked away absolutely fine. I only had it done 2 and a half weeks ago and probs haven't even healed yet. Its just that I seemed to recover so well from the treatment and had absolutely NO bleeding or pain at all for the first 10 days after having it done, so I don't understand why it would suddenly start bleeding after that time if it was only down to that and not baba. Hmmmm. Oh god I hope it is just that! But then I also just have this instinct/feeling that something is wrong, which is made worse when coupled with the total lack of pregnancy symptoms I have, no sickness at all, and even my very slightly sore boobs have disappeared today too. I would give anything to throw up right about now!

Thanks Tweety x and GoldenDragon I think you're right :) I know me and hubs will get through it if worst comes to the worst especially with all the lovely ladies on here xxx

Opps meant trimester, not semester - I work in education LOL xx

Thanks so much also Sunbeam and Tara, I posted before reading your messages x you're both right about Google its the work of the devil and I will try to stay away! Lol :) also I defo am lucky to have my hubby, and also all you girls on here, thankyou all from the bottom of my heart! You are keeping me sane right about now! Xx

You are so sweet, glad we can all other some support from time to time. Yep think Sunbeam and I posted at the same time. Will be looking out for you. Try and rest up too :) xx

am totally stalking this thread hun! I thankfully dont know much about miscarriage but i think the lack of cramps, light blood turning to brown the the good pregnancy test result are all good signs!

we got our BFP on the same day, and I am keeping everything crossed that we will be graduating into Tri2 together aswell. x

Aw thanks so much Tara, I appreciate it! Yep I've been taking it very easy all day, decided to come to my bar job this evening though- I was going to phone in sick but deciided better to try and take my mind off things a bit. Going to try and get away with doing no work though lol x

Lynds- aw thanks sweetie! We are only 1 day apart on our dates I think, so I have told my little bean that he/she needs to stick in order to keep yours company so we can be bump buddies lol. Thanks so much for the good wishes, I am hanging on in there and will keep you all updated :) ps - loving your display pic of all your tests hun, that cracked me up so thankyou for giving me a giggle! I think I've done 9 tests so far myself lol. Plus an OPK just for the hell of it to see what it did (really strong positive in case anyone wondered!) Hehe x

I had quite a bit of bleeding for 5 days when I was about 5wks. I didn't know I was pregnant at the time so I didn't worry. All was fine and I'm now 13wks almost. Try not to worry too much.x

Thanks so much Bumpy, that's also really reassuring to hear :) and I'm so glad you've made it safely to Tri 2! X

Well I have nothing so far today except a little bit of yellowy/watery CM (sorry TMI!). I've nearly had all the colours of the rainbow now haha. Please god let it stay that way, I am hoping with all my heart! X

thats nearly a week gone now hun, almost there. Hope you are bearing up ok and have had no more nasty blood! xx

Hi lynds :) how are you sweetie?

Thanks so much hun! I've happily not had any bleeding or even spotting since Sunday night (now Thurs), so I am praying that my bad luck has gone away, fingers crossed. Its horrible cos I am terrified every time I go to the loo at what I might find, but fingers crossed been okay for the last few days.

I'm actually at the doctors right now in the waiting room, as had funny pains on my left side (nothing at all on right) and also my shoulder so obviously I have googled it and now panicking thinking pains along with spotting/bleeding means ectopic! Going to try and get a scan for as soon as possible, even if there's no heartbeat yet I need to know its in the right place cos I am worried sick :-/ I am a total worrier anyway though so pregnancy was always going to send me over the edge haha! Never mind, we are nearly 6 weeks so nearly halfway through the dreaded Tri 1! I will be SO happy and relieved if god willing I make it to Tri 2, I've promised my family I won't moan or complain at all for the rest of my pregnancy or even labour... Haha :)

Will keep you all updated x

Thankyou hun :)

The doctor has told me to go home and phone in sick to work, as she is sending me up to antenatal later today for hgc blood tests and a scan! Eek! I'm even more terrified now that she obviously thinks its worrying enough to send me straightaway. She examined me and it really hurt when she pressed on my left side which was pretty scary. I'm relieved that they are taking it seriously though because if it does turn out to be ectopic then it won't go away on its own and really needs treating as soon as possible.

God I am so scared though! My hubbys at work and I really don't want to find out horrendous news like that on my own :/

Will let you all know later, please keep all your fingers crossed that I'm not back with the worse news! Xxx

Best of luck! Fingers crossed xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck ams, have everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back