I'm being induced!

Goodness me bet that was a shock!! I'm sure you and LO will be just fine xx

Will be thinking of you hope your holding your bubs soon xxxx

Ah bless,don't worry hun u will do great!! Ull be holding your baby in no time good luck xxxx

Hope things r going well and the induction isn't too long for you! Good luck with it. Keep us updated as much as you can:hugs: xxx

Hey hun! ive bbm'd you but looks like your messages arent going through.

I was induced due to pre eclampsia and i had the BEST labour ever!! i loved every second of it, it was nice and controlled.

Good luck

xxxx

Eeeeekkkkk good luck Hun, how far along are you I'm on phone and can't see tickers xx

shes almost 36 weeks sue

Eeek...how exciting! You will do fine, I'm sure of it!! My niece was induced one month before her dd and everything went fine!! Will be thinking of you!

xx

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Just on labour ward waiting for a room to become free so they can start my induction off! BP is still high and getting checked every half hour or so. Feet and hands are swollen too. OH and mum been and done my hospital bags for me, cos I didn't even have them packed properly!

Had a scan this afternoon that estimated baby at 5lbs 3oz, which is a decent weight I suppose - still feel scared because he's not fully cooked! But I understand that its best for both of us!

Really scared and unsure what to expect. Gutted I'm not getting the labour I'd planned with the birthing pool etc, but I suppose things happen for a reason don't they!

Will keep you all updated as much as I can, but I don't even know much myself at the moment :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

chin up hun, better for baby to be born now than them let you get worse. you could have a seizure if it got left unchecked. thats a good weight for LO at his gestation and im sure they will do everything they can to make it go as smoothly as possible. i'll be thinkin of you tonight x

Most important thing is that both you and LO are safe and sound, and it sounds like you are in good hands. Good luck - very exciting!!! Will be peeking tomorrow to check for updates!!!

Your in good hands, will keep looking out for updates, and fx everything goes smoothly for youx x

Good luck my lovely. Can't wait to see pics of your little one xx

Pessery inserted! Had a few puffs on gas and air and started getting very dizzy and laughing like an idiot!

Waiting game now...

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back