I'm being induced!

Rachel1509

Reaction score
If you've seen my previous post, you'll know I've been at hospital all day with suspected pre eclampsia. Blood results come back and looks highly likely so they're inducing me today!! Waiting for someone to come and get me to take me to labour ward!

Absolutely bricking it! Cried about 4 times!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

omg, hope you are ok hun, you will do great, hope everything goes ok! :hugs: xx

aww hun dont worry, your LO is so close to being fully cooked now that im sure it wil be fine, just think you will get to hold him soon. im a lil jealous! its for the best and you and baby will be better off that way. good luck hun and i cant wait to see pics and u should start cracking the whip over A2M for a labour/induction thread lol

Oohh... Good luck!! I'm sure all will be fine! Xx

Good luck huni im sure you and bubs will be fine xx

Oh my goodness! Wishing you the best of luck, hopefully you'll be holding baby very very soon!!!! :dance::dance:

Good luck hun! Jealous u get to meet ur LO soon! Hope all goes smoothly xx

OMG!! Good luck honey! You will be fine - cant believe you get to meet your LO soon! So pleased for you and insanely jealous too :) looking forward to reading your updates xxx

I'm sure everything will go smoothly, its best to get LO out and get you both sorted, they are only doing whats best, look on the positive side, you will soon get to see your LO...
:hugs: x

OMG! Lots of luck hun will be thinkin of u :)

Good Luck hun, but im sure everything will be fine and i hope its not to long til ur holding ur litte one :) xx

They're doing what's best for you and baby hun!! All the best of luck. Will be stalking your thread. :D xx

Hugs and good luck! You will do great! Xx

only just seen this now, hope everything is ok hun and you get to see your lo soon xxx

Oh bless you, I know it's probably not what you wanted but we would all do whatever we need to get baby out safely and sounds like it would be better for your health too. Just think you don't have to do the waiting game like a lot of us!
You could have gone over by 2 weeks and still need to be induced!
Just try to relax and feel in control. I'm sure they will look after you xxxx
Just picture your baby's little face!

You will be fine hunny!!! Good luck and I'm so jealous!!!! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27