OMG!! I'm being induced tomorrow!!!

amandapanda

Reaction score
So the results of the 24 hour weeing in a jug test were not good....normal protein result would be around 3 and mine were 7.7!! No other signs of pre eclampsia, they said blood pressure was 'ok' but they think the high protein could be a sign of slow early onset of pre eclampsia so are inducing me just to be on the safe side!

I had an internal and my cervix is very favourable and I'm 2cm dilated already...she had her hand on baby's head which felt ever so strange!!

God I'm nervous....am excited but have gone ever so quiet and introverted at home as I'm scared and just can't believe that it is finally going to happen!! :shock:

I have to ring the labour ward at 8am tomorrow to see what time to go in....although the internal today could trigger labour tonight anyway! Have got period type pains and back ache but that is quite normal apparantly! So watch this space ladies! Lexusno1 will be posting my labour watch...

Apologies to all the ladies in the overdue club!! I never wanted to be a queue jumper!! Even if it is just by a couple of days!

Cass - that comment about the jug and the Pimms was hilarious!! Jug is now in bin :)

Gotta go now and get prepared...next time I come online I will have my little man!! :dance: xxx

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I am SO excited for you. Was just thinking hurry up and come on and tell them the news haha.

Right good luck for tomorrow hun, will be watching closely to see how its going!

x x x x

wow your going to be meeting your little man soon im a little excited :) id rather pee in a jug than them little pots even after 5 pregnancies ive still not mastered it lol

OMG Amanda!! How exciting. All the best for your induction hun. Will be following your labour thread.

Just think, this time tomorrow you could be holding your boy!!!

xxx

oh best of luck for tomorrow! Not long until you get 2 meet the little guy! x

OI OI........No we are before you!!!!! LOL

oh well congrats and good luck anyway cant wait to see pics after birth.

Ellie has midwife tomorow and if Alfie aint here tonight then we will be given a date to be induced aswell. I really want him tonight.

Good luck amanda x

Wow! Amanda I'm so excited for u, haha I actually got pimples reading it... I'm an emotional wreck today.

Verryy best of luck for tomorrow! Got a feeling i'll have sore fingers like the day lex and smess went from refreshing the page so much!

Xxx

Woo I think I predicted you would beat us to it!! Very exciting hunny, hope all goes well, can't wait to see your labour watch xx

Oh wow! How exciting! Good luck and sending you positive labour vibes.

Ha, thought that would happen!
All the best for tomorrow hun xxxxxx

oh very exciting, at least you are an april mummy so thastgood another april baby lol.

awww how exciting for u- well i wont be on that early in morning so wishing u the best of luck now on the safe arrival of ur little man 2moro :) :) :) x

Good luck for tomorrow Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back