I'm Back and have been docs

marshma

Reaction score
Hi All, I havent been on here for a few months as it was all getting to me. Still no bfp so I went to the Dr who has sent me for 21 day bloods and told me if they come back fine she is sending me to the hospital asap for tests she thinks I should have had done before hand because of my general gynae problems and the fact my mum has endo. Hubby has done his sperm sample and he should get the results by Friday which is freaking us both out at the moment.

Good news that you have got the ball rolling! It can be quite scary at first thinking what may happen but its all progress towards your BFP!!!! Good Luck!!

Good news that you have got the ball rolling! It can be quite scary at first thinking what may happen but its all progress towards your BFP!!!! Good Luck!!

Thank you

hey hun glad to hear the ball has started rolling, lets hope it helps you get your bfp soon xxx

Well done on taking the first steps hun, i think accepting you'll need help is a massive hurdle to overcome. Hope things move quickly for you!! Xxx

Hiya Marshma :)

Try not to worry about the results, hopefully everything will come back fine xx

Don't worry, love. If it comes back fine then great, if not, you'll get help. Be positive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back