I think i'm back to normal :)

LouiseB

Reaction score
I went to the loo today and there was a huge blob of ewcm - the kind where once you get it on your finger you have to helicoptor motion it off again :lol:

I don't often get it like that and i have been feeling very horny these past couple of days so i'm hoping it means that i'm ovulating so for cd 13 that is pretty good going :)

I can't actually check because no OPKs (in the post) but i'm relieved that the heavy drugs from my last treatment don't seem to have had a lasting impact :dance:

It's hard to think that you can lose at least 16 eggs all in one go and have some left so soon but i must have some!

Ready for my next treatment i think :)

Ha ha Louise you make me laugh. I always notice EWCM on the towel after a shower.....looks like a snail has visited :shock:

Glad your feeling back to normal, we've missed you xxxx

Ha ha Louise you make me laugh. I always notice EWCM on the towel after a shower.....looks like a snail has visited :shock:

Glad your feeling back to normal, we've missed you xxxx

hee hee i always find it's ewcm when you wipe and it's so slippery your hand flies forwards and hits the cubicle door! I like the helicopter image

hee hee i always find it's ewcm when you wipe and it's so slippery your hand flies forwards and hits the cubicle door! I like the helicopter image

I know exactly what you mean! lol:lol:

Helicopter motion!!!! LoL!!!

Good to hear your back to your normal self!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back