i miss my little tiny bean:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
Ive woke up this morning and just started to think about the tiny bean i lost 3weeks ago. I dont think it has sunk in till just now i feel so sad and i want to sit and cry :cry: I know i only knew for a couple of days but i feel like a part of me is missing, Gal doesnt really understand how im feeling as things didnt seem different for him, i understand this. I feel so useless right now like my bodies just letting me down big time. How long will it take for this pain to go away :cry:

:hug: :hug: so sorry hun, i hope you feel better soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hunny i understand how you are feeling and i not sure if the eelign will ever go away?

I m/c in july and have come to terms witht the whole m/c however i still have my bad days.

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your loss, we are all here for you if you need to talk, i myself have never been pregnant yet so dont know what use i would be but will always lend an ear xxx

:hug: :hug: yes it's very sad that this happens to us. Hope you feel a bit better soon :hug:

Hun im so sorry you are feeling this way, your grieving and its ok to feel sad and upset. If u wanna chat u know where i am :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone, ive hit rock bottom an i feel so depressed its killing me. I just want all the pain and crap to go away now because i have had just about as much as i can cope with, i dont know what to do, im thinking maybe im gonna see the doctor and have a talk to them because if i dont talk to someone soon im gonna just end up curling in a ball, and crying, im sorry i feel so stupid, all i do is moan but i have never felt like this before, a bomb has gone off in my head and left it in shreds. Im waitng for everything to be ok but things just keep going wrong and its tearing me to bits, i dont know how much more i can take :cry:

from my experience the pain doesnt go but it does get much less and easier to deal with, some days i feel im dealing with it and others i feel like i have gone back the way, but in time i know i will have more good days than bad. hope you get through this soon.

claire30 said:
from my experience the pain doesnt go but it does get much less and easier to deal with, some days i feel im dealing with it and others i feel like i have gone back the way, but in time i know i will have more good days than bad. hope you get through this soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hon

:hug: :hug:

Its not going to be easy it will take time and its OK to feel sad about your loss.

You need to think about coping mechanisms that will help you get through this tough time and if you need to talk with someone then that really is a good idea, no one will ask you to forget but show you how to deal with it...

I have found that sometimes certain things can trigger other ways of feeling, its ok to say today I feel down im just going to have a good old cry, this has happened so recently so you are bound to still feel down about it...

I hope you feel better soon...

Loves of hugs coming your way...

Littlelady87 said:
thanks everyone, ive hit rock bottom an i feel so depressed its killing me. I just want all the pain and crap to go away now because i have had just about as much as i can cope with, i dont know what to do, im thinking maybe im gonna see the doctor and have a talk to them because if i dont talk to someone soon im gonna just end up curling in a ball, and crying, im sorry i feel so stupid, all i do is moan but i have never felt like this before, a bomb has gone off in my head and left it in shreds. Im waitng for everything to be ok but things just keep going wrong and its tearing me to bits, i dont know how much more i can take :cry:

:shock: if I were you I would try and go for a day out somewhere, I know it sounds silly but even a break from being in the same situ thinking about it can help you feel better.

And if that doesn't help for long, see your doc :hug: :hug: get well soon :hug:

u know what katyk thats exactly what i need tbh, but all i want more then anything is for my bf to be here during the day to talk to me, its the hardest time, thanks everyone for all your help :hug:

I've disappeared a little lately - since I found out about my m/c chemical whatever you want to call it. Mainly because although I did get some positive thoughts out of it - it also really really upset me when I thought about it. I felt stupid feeling upset over something I wasn't even sure about until the doctor told me, but after wanting something for so long, feeling you've got it - if only for a few days and then having it snatched from you is devestating

any time you want to pm feel free :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back