it's a month this monday

Anna23

Reaction score
since we found out bambino passed away, i can feel the pain inside me as i type, i have no idea how i'm going to be strong tomorrow for the kids and at arobics i can feel the tears weling up inside me :( :cry: :cry: soz i can't type much atm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Didnt want to read and run xx Im sorry I dont know what else to say x

sending tons of hugs your way hun, i hope tommorrow goes as well as it can do for you :hug: :hug:

oh nooooo you have all started me off :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: this time 4 weeks ago i was waiting for my internal scan :cry: :cry:

Hi Anna

Just wanted to check in on you and see how you are feeling?

You know where i am if you want to pm me to chat or just to get things off your chest
xxxx

aww, hun, all these wee milestones are hard to get over. Its the first week, then the first month, then the second........ they still hurt but they get easier to deal with. Writing it down by way of a post definately helps. :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya well i'm still down it's a month today i had the d and c, i have my son at school and daughter at nursery today so i plan to listen to music all day and tidy my james's bedroom it's a terible state lol, i just need to get through today it's going to be hard but i got through each day so far so i'm sure i will, i just miss bambino so much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i just hope today isn't as bad as yesterday was (i had a awful day)
thanks for all the messages i realy apreciate it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Anna i know where your coming from here it was a month yesterday that i went in for the medical management Of my MM and for me it doesnt get easier i know it should but there are always little reminders im trying my best to push all these to the back of my mind but its not easy.
I hope that if you ever need to talk or visa versa we can always lend a shoulder to lean on and share our worries and upset. Take it easy hun. You know where i am if you need me :hug:

Candy (FLOSSSY82)
-XXXX-

Flossy82 said:
Hey Anna i know where your coming from here it was a month yesterday that i went in for the medical management Of my MM and for me it doesnt get easier i know it should but there are always little reminders im trying my best to push all these to the back of my mind but its not easy.
I hope that if you ever need to talk or visa versa we can always lend a shoulder to lean on and share our worries and upset. Take it easy hun. You know where i am if you need me :hug:

Candy (FLOSSSY82)
-XXXX-
aww thanks :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's dificult getting through these milestones but you will get stronger :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back