im 13 an pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am NOT a 70 year old bloke

an sarah i av beta fings 2 do than meet up wiv u an anyways u cud be a 70 yr old bloke 4 all i no

that says it all then, doesnt it...........

just ignore her. she wants attention and with us arguing with her shes enjoying it if she is a little kid messin about then just leave her be she'l soon get bored of all this and hopefully move on and get an education.
i know its fraustrating to everyone that she is saying all this and those who sadly carnt have children its not a nice thing for her to do. but try not to let her bother you shes probably sat at home with all her mates thinkin oh lets see what other people have wrote and probably gets some sick thrill outta the whole thing
yeah its pathetic. she ant asking for help n e more just answerin us back she asked for help we gave it if she is real she has a midwife she knows when the babys due and the midwife will support her. so i think we should just leave it at that. and get on with enjoying our own pregnancies without some girl stressin us out.

I think this topic should be locked or something now. Ive already replied to this post twice and regards to all you of you other ladies once again,if you have the doubt that this situation isnt for real for then thats fine thats your opinion and im sure everyone will respect that but theres no need to come on here ranting and raving as if you know everything.
If this situation is fake then you are giving this 'person' all the satisfaction that he or she wants.
''they'' wont achieve anything, they will get whats coming to them in their own time and one day theyl understand how pathetic it truely is but if it isnt fake then maybe you should think before you say things.
There is other ways of broadcasting your opinion, it dosent have to be like that.
think...
Sorry if this is too alike to my other reply before
Take care everyone xxx

Also kayli read what i said before again please,read what everyone else has said until you truely understand the extent of this situation.
In a sense if you want mature and appropriate answers then you should be mature yourself when posting topics and replies.
xxx

hi
i have read all ur posts ok i really dont care any more
so im just gonne f*ck off like u want me 2
luv kayl

kayli said:
hi
i have read all ur posts ok i really dont care any more
so im just gonne **** off like u want me 2
luv kayl
Is that all you can say ?!

I totally agree with the two previous posts!!!! WOW girl, you were moving way too fast for your age! I am rather upset at the fact that you think you think you are mature enough to have sex with boys and you have no idea about the reprocussions of your actions. WELL NOW YOU HAVE TO GROW UP, be the person and live up to the choices you have made.

ONE STOP SMOKING

TWO Complete your education, start redaing and writing so that you have examples to set for your baby, remember you have made the choice to have sex, (BIG ENOUGH CHOICE!!) follow through on your role as a mother.

THIRDLY: I am worried about your spelling, it is quite evident that you have not applied yourself in the education department of your life!!!
I AM UPSET and it's not right that you are not putting this small unborn baby FIRST!!

I am a mum to be I am 30, I am not perfect but I made the choice to raise a child, I waited until I have sufficient funds in my bank, an honours degree in Education (so that I had the time to raise my child) and a man that I knew would make the most wonderful Dad. and these things are not even concrete in life. I am choosing to still further educate myself in Law after the baby is born only so that we my family have choices and opportunities in life to get ahead. You may be thinking that I have had help along the way, well I have not, this has been done on my own, i have a mother whom I respect very much and not everything has been perfect. All I am saying is that this choice you have made is on your shoulders, If you are unable to provide the best you possibly can for your baby, then I am sure there are others who would love to have the opportunity.

You have to take this very seriously. ASK FOR HELP and DONT BE AFFRAID really, this choice is yours too and I hopee that you are now not only thinking about yourself but the realities of life right now and for the future. I can give you guidence like others in this forum and you have been strong enough to write what you have so far.

Take the next step and believe in yourself, SHOCK yourself and all those around you to be the best you can be, and if you do you will be the strongest 13 year old I will have had the pleasure of writing to.

Please reply so that myself and others in this forum can feel some peace through these rsponces.

I hope to hear from you again soon... please!!

Tineke oxox

i agree with tineke..... if ur grown up enough to make the decision to have sex.... you shud be grown up enough to take responsibilties of ur actions... why do people rush into having sex at such a young age?? you will regret it one day im sure

Missy said:
I think this topic should be locked or something now.

Agreed, no purposed is being served on this thread now for kayli (hoax or not) or us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back