im 13 an pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayli - please sort yourself out - for you AND the babies sake. It is not fair what you are doing to your baby right now and havign the baby may only make you regret everything.

i hope you make the right decision. But you need to see a doctor.

I know what you mean about her giving teenage mums a bad name, i know were in the teenage pregnancy forum here, and the most of us here act mature and give advice thats needed.

If this is a cry for help that shes doin then yep shes sick, does sound a bit like eastenders though, if any one watches it. with the Demi & Leo situation shes even used the same name.....maybee not and its my imagination runnin away but the description about the flats n yanno its all abit fishy lol

anyhow, im not botherin any more she is a selfish little girl who carnt face up to her responsibilitys and i hope to god that she is making all this up for attention cos if not her life will be absolute hell when she is older. because i doubt that baby or her havent became ill through this expirience i know im a bit blunt but its my opinion.

id rather give my advice and support to women/girls on here that are realistically in need and want some one to talk to and hear about others expiriences etc. not some little brat who doesnt give a shit!

The sad fact about it though...this is real...

haha, hanging around the flats, smoking and drinking and leo is fit- IT MAKES ME SICK!. at your age i was sat at school, learning sex education. i take it you never had one sex education lesson.. because unfortunately for you.. sperm (the whitey see thru stuff that comes from a mans sex organ) will indeed make you pregnant.. maybe not right away as some of us know :( but it can do. and protection (aka-condoms,pill etc) will prevent this if you MUST have sex. probably havent heard of any of this, but the family planning clinic WILL give you free contraception. LEARN from your mistakes, when your baby is happy with another family, hopefully not ill/alcoholic/disfigured from all the piss up nights you have had, you should take this as a lesson in sex education and use protection! if you dont already have herpes, chlamydia,*insert other STI here* then i suggest that you use condoms before you get it.. and trust me, by the sounds of how you are ''throwing it around'' i wouldn't bet it would be long before you do get it. its the harsh truth but you have to take it and deal with it. life is not a game, and nor is your unborn childs. do the decent thing.

if you are joking around, you are a very disturbed little girl, who should be doing her homework instead of giving teen mums a bad name. You should be ashamed.

Guys - I know that the possiblity of this being fake is quite plikely - but in case this is not fake - in case this is real - shouldn't we try to help her - ?

If she wants help that is?

i'm always here to give advise and help if i can but she doesn't want to help herself, we've chatted to her in the chat forum too.

For god sake! Have you lot heard yourselves? In a few months time kayli could give birth to a little baby and have no idea what to do. It sounds to me like she has NOONE, and thats probaly the reason shes using this forum. Not to get judged about how many people shes slept with and the way she looks at things. She is 13 years old and being 15 myself i can understand her not knowing where her head is right now. I think its well out of order for some of the things youve said, just took it upon yourselves to make her feel about 2cms tall. kayli if your reading this hun pm me if you feel like a chat about your baby and your feelings, im not here to judge you just to try and give you advice xxx

Hi kayli,

Perhaps PM some of us if you need some help and advice etc as rightly or wrongly we all want to share an opinion/and help you - u must have wanted this by posting. It's good for us all to be honest, but it may not be what you want to hear.

If I can help let me know.

Sure I think we all know 13 is not an ideal age to get pregnant (I bet you feel this the most) but that is not the point here now, the point is you are and what to do next to help this become easier to deal with.

Good luck

Yeah fair enough if she is being serious but your taking into account the fact that shes young and needs help. well yeah okay we understand that if its help she wants we have offered it her. we have told her to lay off fags and booze! has she...no? well we have told her to speak to someone like her mum has she no... well yanno what do you want us to do. it sounds like a complete joke to me. and im not bein funny or anythin but she seems to know that she is putting hers and the babys health at risk she shows this in her posts...but yeah thats someone we should support and give advice to.
we gave her help she threw it back and im not gonna do any more i didnt critisise her of her age! im only 16 myself but there are limits.. she seems to think shes grown up enough to drink. and smoke, but now its somethin serious she is a 13 y/o again, c'mon im just stating the facts.

Yeah i understand where your coming from. And i can see your points but at the end of the day she is going to have a baby and for the sake of the baby she needs as much support as she can get and i know if i were her id be scared off the forum by now, and if it is true she could make a big big mistake and put her and the baby in danger. At least if people believe in her they can give her some sort of guidence and support? Sorry tell me if im being pathetic about this but its just my opinion. I dont want to be hearing in a few months time she went through the whole thing alone, putting the babys life at risk.

I see where your coming from with the eastdners thing too-but you telling me theres no other leo that lives in flats that got a girl pregnant? :s

Im sorry if she is lying-i just look completely stupid if she is.

Am i the only one that thinks this???

Jodi x

I do agree with jo..and i must say regarding the fact that most of you that have replied to this post are grown women i would have expected that you would have been slightly more mature about the situtation and on the comments that you passed onto this girl.
I dont regret anything i said,i wasnt harsh and i wasnt rude i had a reason for saying everything i said.
Everyone makes mistakes in their life and obviously thie girl has made her own mistakes,this forum is supposed to be for advice and for support, how much support is she getting from this post?!
Its just sad to think that only a few of us in here are mature enough to handle this and know how to give advice, as young as the age of 15...Imagine if it was your daughter in this position...
She does need help and she does need to realise that its not life that is at danger here..its her babys..
Take care all and think x

Everyone's entitled to there opinion and as said before theres only so much you can do fo r someone, we've advised her to go to the Drs and get herself and the baby checked out yet she refuses, anything she tells a dr is confidential so she hasn't got any worries there, if she is genuine i hope the previous posts have made her see sense and go to her Dr.

there are so many places she can go for help if she can't tell her family or friends, her boyfriend definately has a right to know.

If she is genuine i hope she gets the help she needs, cos talking to people on here although it's really good and you get lots of advise and info will not give her the help and support she needs.

I've got nothing about teenage mums accidents happen, but she isn;t helping herself if you are gonna have sex with someone then it's common sense to use protection, yes you can still get pregnant like i said accidents happen and i got pregnant on the pill twice but at least using something lowers this risk

KAYLI IF YOU ARE GENUINE THEN PLEASE PLEASE GET HELP FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR BABY.

hi, i must say that i only agree with a few on here, i mean, picture yourself, 13, alone, pregnant and sooner or later you are going to go through the scariest thing imaginable, even for us older ones. i know she should stop the fags and drinking, and she probably knows that aswell, but at the age of 13 peer pressure is a unbelieveble. she must know that she has to tell someone, or why would she even come here to tell us, to ask for our help, not our opinion and judgement of her.
Kayli, i know that your finding it really hard to tell your mum, but it might not be as scary as you think, when i first had sex, i was dreading telling my mum, coz all my life she had drilled into me to keep my legs shut, but believe it or not, i told my dad first, he wasn't that fine with it, but i got the worst over with, he told my mum, and she was soo supportiv and didn't fly off the handle at all, pleease believe me, she will find out sooner or later hun, and she will just have wanted you to tell her in the first place, please keep us informed on how you get on, no matter what you decide to do we are here to help, i wish you all the best of luck hun!

shelz x

OMG this is such a situation!! all the opinions i have read are correct- we should be helping kayli, but it is hard to beleive she is for real when she is posting stuff like what she has.

if you are for real kayli and if you are reading this then please darlin post an update for us so we can see how you are, and if not then just leave it. if your too scared to reply the pm me and we can have a chat maybe? but otherwise if it as some kind of joke then please dont post of this forum again; there are people here who are desperately trying for babies and others who have sadly lost theirs through no fault of their own.

but if your serious, i know how you must be feeling i am only 15 myself and im just under 30wks pregnant. at first i was so scared and upset i was totaly on my own with the babys father doing a runner, but now i am so exited about the arrival of my little one! and i have my mum, dad, brother and the rest of my family by my side. he is going to be called taylor lewis.

at first i though i wouldnt be able to manage but i have everything now and even have the nursery decoratied in winnie the pooh! i payed for everything myself with a couple of hunderd out my bank and poket money i saved up! i know you wont be able to get a job or be able to pay out for the baby things but thats why you need your parents so much. if you have decided on adoption then they will still need to know, but tellin the father may be a start.
when i told my mum she wasnt as bad as i thought and she respected me for telling her.

im sorry for going on but kayli please help yourself think about what iv said and take care. i hope iv helped xxx

At the end of the day weve all got to think of how were affecting kali ,but alos how were making our selve seem to the public .If kali is telling the truth she must petrified ,she must be feeling scared, ashamed and lost .I know this my self due to myself only being young ,but we are all human beings with thoughts and fellings .Iam lucky i was excepted on ths sight when i wasent excepted with others .If indeed Kali is telling us the truth (i can see what some off you mean when you think kali is making this up and that its a hoax) we have to give her some respect .I no how she feels when she says she dosent want to tell the father due to her own inscurety in beliving he will leve her .I no were shes coming from when she says shes finding it hard to seek help ,and to tell her mother .
All weve really go to do is picture our selves in her shoes .Like many of you have said to her quit smoking stop drinking .Presure is at an all time high at the 13 ,and smoking is hard to quit at the best of times .Espesially if you are stressed ,which Kali must be .
I think some of us have been unresonably crule but we all are intiteled to our opinions .If Kali has made this all up it was a very childish thing to do .On the other hand if every thing is genuine ,I plead .Please seek help Kali before its to late .I left it to late due to my own selfishness by tresuring my own security and saftey above my baby ,now iam suffering the consequenses wich i am deepley regreting .Go to the Dr have a check up ,and dont worry they are sworn to patient confedentiality .Please darling think of you saftey and your little ones .
gemma x

wud i make summat like this up?!
leo is real an not sum made up fing off easendrz
so wat there r uva ppl called leo in dis wrld u no

kayli

Ok Kali and im sorry if you thought i was being harsh i was just trying to see the situation from every ones poit of view .If you need some one to talk to just pm me .Please take care .
gemma x

Kayli, I noticed from your message on the body piercing section that you now have a midwife, which is a start. Well done for seeing a doctor, hopefully they will be able to help you.

Hi Kayli,

I was just wondering are you 13 or 15? Just because you said you were 15 in one of your posts.

Vicky

Hi Kayli

You may not be making this up, but one thing I must say is that you need an education, from reading your posts, it is diffuclt to even understand what you are writting! I know you are abriviating words because it is quicker and texts are sent the same way, but im amazed at how many kids leave school and can not spell write or read!! If you are having this baby and plan to keep it, then you must think about your future too, when i was 13 i always wanted a great job with lots of money, ive done ok since then and am expecting my first baby in November, have you spoken to your parents yet, if you havent, have you thought about what you are going to do if you go into labour in the middle of night and you only have your parents in the house!!? Thats not going to be much fun giving birth alone, at home in your bedroom. You have got to look at the fact your baby is going to come into this world whether you decide to deny it to yourself or not, good luck with the rest of your life,because if you dont grow up a bit very soon, you are going to need a lot of people around you, take care and think long and hard about your future and what you really want to be doing in a few years.

Natalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27