hiya i miscarryed twins but 1 baby still is that possible??

heartachejoy

Reaction score
hiya every1 i was havin twins an everything was goin soo well until i started bleedin i woz rushed down 2 hospital where they sed i had miscarryed i went home feeling depressed an upset until 2 weeks l8ter i went 4 a check-up an the doctor sed i was pregnant but i had 1 of my twins alive while my other baby was ded all inside me how can this happen an now they hav 2 induce me 2 early labour 2 bring out the healthy baby an 2 bring out my ded baby but i dnt understand im depressed an dnt feel i cud push my ded baby out im too scared can any1 be ov help it also confusing im 15 an i feel so depressed im on the verge ov a breakdown y is all this happenin 2 me but i need 2 be strong 4 my baby but i dnt feel i can carry on plz sum1 help im soo depressed i need advice plz plz plz plz :cry: :( :?:

im so sorry for your loss. i lost a baby b4 i fell pregnant with this one i know how pain full it is. i think the best way to look at it is that twins are constantly competeing for nurishment from you and there is only so much ur body can do. in a way losing one baby gave the other a 50% better chance of being healthy. so in a way it saved its brother/sister from bein malnurished or ill. how many weeks did they say they want to indce you? cant believ no one has replied to you sooner. xx

I am ever so sorry you are having to go through this but the person who replied above is right my love. The baby that has sadly died has truly given life to the other baby and you can always give the first baby two christian names in remembrance of the one who did not make it. I do believe all babies go to heaven and one day you will meet your baby again. Please do not worry, you are doing the right thing. Try to think of the baby who will be with you so you wont be stressed when delivering. Take care and i do hope all goes well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back