Status
Not open for further replies.
ye i told bex an she woz gr8
i went 2 tha hospital wiv her an i got a midwife an all dat an a scan
im 13 vicky soz if i confusd u i must av presed 5 or summat
an natalie i no im not tha best @ spelin

kayli
xoxox

Kayli i'm glad you have finally come to your senses and got yourself a midwife, when is your scan due? have you told your parents yet? if not and you really are too scared maybe tell an aunt or cousin or teacher - someone you can trust and that will come with you when you tell your parents, yes they probably will shout at you when you tell them but it'll be easier now than when bubs is born - are you gonna keep bubs? have you started showing yet? you must be about 22 weeks now.

Good luck glad you've got help

Manda x

Just saw your other post which says you're having a girl, i'm having a girl too :), i take it if you know this then you've already had your scan, have you got a pic to post? love looking at scan pics :) what due date have they give you?

...urm... abit confused here. Kayli what is your age? cuz about every one of your posts has a different age on it?? on topic "im 15 and pregnant" on the teen pregnancy board youv replied saying your 18?? on body peircing you said your 15 and on here your 12? sorry but have you heard of multiple personalities?? xx

sorry to interupt again but ages ago u started a topic GUD NEWZ on this board saying you had had a 20wk scan ages ago?? like way before you started this topic?? ...oh wotever xx

If im thinking about the post your on about, I think you will find that was kayl1986 that posted about her 20 week scan!

Id check what your posting before making comments like that in future.

Jo x

I think we should close this thread now as it is going no where and we have all offered advice on Kayli's original post here and all we seem to do is debate if she is real etc.

I think we should just forget that issue for now and I am sure Kayli will post again on a new thread and keep us all posted.

Good luck to all girlies on here :)

I have to agree with Minikins on this one - I don't like arguments on the forum.... (Sami the peace warrior) :lol:

rite tha midwife ses im avin a girl
but aparantly im about 34 weeks pregers not just ova 20 or wateva
im so confused
th@ means leo mite not b tha dad

kayli

ps wat ur sayin bout me sayin im 15 18 or wateva
i cant rememba doin it an im definatly 13
th@ means i woz eitha stoned wen a did it
or sum1 lse did it on my fing

kayli said:
[/b]

Stoned??? OMG you're pregnant...

Kayl1986 said:
i'm due sept 1st and that makes me 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant

if ur due sept 3rd it woul make u summat like 37+1 pregnant not 34 weeks.

things bout ur story don't add up.

not being judgemental but do u know who the father is?

does ur parents know?

u must be pretty big by now

how the hell r u still hiding ur pregnancy

ne1 else have doubts bout her story xxx

yes i have, im sorry if im causeing offence to anyone but i just dont belive this girl, and if she is telling the truth, then she has no idea what is to come, she is not ready at all!

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:51 pm

kayli said:
i neva new bout that
im 15 and 33 wks pregnant so ill get one now
my midwife neva sed nufin about it tho
ill be avin a word wiv her

its not too bad though seen as i havent really got a bump yet
even though i should

jenny my midwife ses its coz im only young

anyways im not complaining
luv leah + baby

I found this in the body piercing section, thought you was 13?? when did you suddenly skip a couple of years??

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:12 am

kayli said:
ps wat ur sayin bout me sayin im 15 18 or wateva
i cant rememba doin it an im definatly 13

im sorry to say this, but your a joke

I'm not convinced but as I've said before as I dont know her I can't judge, Its a shame that its happening on the teenage preg forum, this is similar to what happened to Cactor16 or whatever she was.

Kayli, if you are real, check with your midwife re dates as something doesnt add up and if you are nearly due you should be showing, unless your a little bigger than average to start with.

If you arent real and this is a wind, up its not a nice thing to do there are a lot of girls on here who really need the help and your ruining it for them.

im 37 weeks today! and my EDD is September 5th! so Kayli you must be 37 weeks not 34! a midwife wouldnt have gotton something like this wrong... I don't believe you one little bit and after reading your posts your taking the f*cking piss... do you know something? if your in need of attention ring childline or whatever. they can help... don't use a pregnancy forum as an excuse to f*ck about...this is serious people on here need help and your just abusing that fact!
You seem a really disturbed little girl and for your own sake get some help! i don't believe your pregnant because theres not a chance you would say you hate the baby because you named it after the father...if you fell out! thats just showing how immature you are besides motherly instincts would've kicked in by now! if you are pregnant your baby is due any time from now till 42 weeks... im sure your 'midwife' would have told you that... and im sure she will have advised you to tell your mum... if not hunni the social services will be involved and if thats what you want then hey...go ahead!
For everyone that thinks this girl is for real, and still have symathy for her and wanna help her after stating she still gets 'stoned' and all the other obsured things she says in her posts then fair enough you have your opinion but yanno...she doesnt listen to anyone if you've noticed people have tried genuinly to help her and she just comes out with more shit!
Kayli go and make some friends and enjoy a childhood stop messin about on here...havent you heard about the little girl who cried rape... well this is basicly what your doing. it aint right!
i know we carn't judge her but i have an opinion and i think it should be heard

The person writing the posts from Kayli may not be a 13 year old child at all, it could be anyone, a 70 year old man for all we know...

I think Kayli is fake!! I think it's pathetic how she has to come onto a forum like this, and say that she's pregnant, thinks LEO is FIT, won't tell her family, gets stoned, drinking & smoking (Im still smoking, cut down heapz tho & Im 5months past) Sorry ppl!!!! IM TRYING!!!! AND.......did she not say that she'd put the f*cking baby up for adoption!!! NO NO NO!!! This girl is in some need of serious help!!! She has made me sooo mad becoz my friend has been trying for years to conceive & 2 wks ago she was told that she couldn't have children, becoz of a medical history!!!! God i cried my heart out when she told me that, and i felt ridden with guilt becoz im 5months pregnant!!!!

Personally, i feel that this forum should be full of women who are genuine!!!! Kayli, im sorry but you don't fall into that category!!!
Get a life, get an education & hopefully 1 day when you are being genuine you'll realise what a tit you had made of yourself!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i asked jenny bout tha d8z an she ses
she sed 23rd sept not 3rd

dont ask me i only told u wat she sed 2 me
its not my foult

i dont reali care if none of u believe me its jst 1 more person
i tha long list
:!:
kayli

i live about 15-20 mins away from leeds in halifax but some of my closest friends live in leeds so im over ther all the time,

Maybe we could meet up? put an end to the "are you real or not" debate??!!!

sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27