If I wasn't pregnant............

leannesxb

Reaction score
I would be kicking the hell out of my OHs sisters door and giving her a good old slap right this second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little history - she took a instant dislike to me from the first moment I met her, so be it that happens in life no great loss!! When we told her we were pregnant she went nuts and screamed at us that Jase was replacing his 2 girls from a previous relationship (she has one with her OH who consequently has had 5 children with his previous partners one of which lives with his parents! ). We have recently borrowed his mum and dads car cos they didn't use 2 and rather than have it rotting they said we could use it. It is an old car and the mot is up now and so much needs doing its not worth it. We have told his parents that we were very grateful but that we would be giving it back. They have gone nuts saying we wrecked it and it was fine when they gave it too us. My stepdad is a mechanic and has told us what needs doing and that is normal wear and tear of an old second hand car. They have now told his sister and she has started emailing us and having a go. I emailed her and told her to stop and that it was nothing to do with her and which point she replied and told me that I was a slag, a bitch, Jasons children would be better off not having anything to do with me, I am untrustworthy and hiding things and that my child would never be as good as Jasons girls so she doesn't know why I didn't abort him when we found out we were pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Bloody cow!! I am so angry fancy doing something like that to someone who is pregnant. Some people are so evil.

Sorry for the rant ladies but better out than kept in! lol

Ooo hunni how you've kept your hands off her pregnant or not i dont know!!!

:hugs:

Easy for me to say but try and ignore her and the in laws, deep breaths, delete emails/messages and just think what a sad person she is who obv has nothing better to do than interfere with other peoples lives, rise above it xxxx

Bloody hell, she sounds like a piece of work. Ignore, rise above and remember that you, OH and baby are the only family you need!!

What a bitch!!
Can't believe she could be so evil. My friends sister had a right go at her when she had just 2weeks left of her pregnancy saying she was a slag and slept with 5 other people but were sure it was her boyfriends (because thats the only persons it could be) families must have it in for pregnant women.
I'm lucky I have no siblings to argue with and my in-laws are cool :)
Try your best to ignore her and what she says, I know its easy to say but you need to try and rise above it.
xx

Last edited:
She sounds common as much get her on Jeremy Kyle where she belongs.

* tapatalking from my bb *

Awww bless ya what a bitch she sounds like! I know how u feel though I had a tiff with my oh's sister and I can't stand her! If I see her, pregnant or not I will have to punch her in the face!

You poor thing! She sounds dreadful! What mean and petty things to say and really not something you want to be dealing with in this stage of pregnancy. Just remember you and OH are having a gorgeous baby and if his family want to be like that then they are giving up the right to have anything to do with this wonderful new life and the gorgeous family you both will have xxxxx

Sounds like a big over reaction on something that quite frankly has nothing to do with her!
Is she close to your OH? Do they have a strong relationship? Maybe she feels jealous, like you're taking him away from her or something - cos that's just so immature!

As for what she said, well I sure hope your OH knows about it and is going to be setting her straight! That's absolutely disgusting and unforgivable. But you'll have the last laugh once your beautiful baby is born and u become a wonderful little family! Rise above it!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

The best punishment you can inflict on the woman is to leave her to be herself. People like that are never happy, never content. Cut all ties with her, block her emails and all that. When she's sitting in the nursing home bitter and twisted with no visitors she'll suffer then for the person she is xxxxxxxxx

Babybrain is right hun, she is probably just jealous as well. Sounds like a complete cow to me i would have told her to f*** off basically. Dont let it get to you hun you have OH and your boys thats all u need. xx

Thanks ladies. After a completely sleepless night for us both we have decided that enough is enough. They are the ones that will miss out not us. We have retained all dignity throughout this whole thing. We have not resorted to name calling or hurtful comments and I feel that we are the better people.
She is the kind of person you could see on Jeremy Kyle and although I love watching it thats not the sort of person I wish to have around my child. lol. I feel for Jason over it because it is his family but he said to me last night that this is his family now - me, him, AJ, Dylan and the dog!!! He also said that my family have shown him such warmth and love since we got together that thats the only family he needs or wants.
She is a nasty piece of work and I do think there is a odd jealousy there but when I see her in the street after I have had baby my hand might accidentally fall across her face!!! lol

yep I can't help it if I fall and accidentally land on her face!!!!

The best punishment you can inflict on the woman is to leave her to be herself. People like that are never happy, never content. Cut all ties with her, block her emails and all that. When she's sitting in the nursing home bitter and twisted with no visitors she'll suffer then for the person she is xxxxxxxxx

Couldn't agree more!! xx

What an utter biatch. Babybrain is right, some people just thrive on bitchiness, nastiness and conflict. The best thing you can do is ignore her pathetic comments and leave her to stew. She won't know what to do with herself then and will take her nasty comments elsewhere. Daft bint.

I've had issues with my OH's mum in the past. Shes the sort of person who never has a good word to say about anyone and after months of putting up with snide comments about me i finally snapped and told her what i thought of her. She clearly had great pleasure in telling everyone in the family about it since i received facebook messages from most of them telling me how out of order i was. I thought how i'd just given her more ammunition for her bitching and wished i'd kept my mouth shut, but the satisfaction in letting loose was pretty good too ha. Now we're civil, but i'd just ignore anything she said about me again. There's no point letting something so immature get to you, especially when you'll have your hands full with baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back