I have started a trend

Lilelephant

Reaction score
In our family!
Since I fell pregnant my sil also announced her pregnancy she is 18 weeks and now OH's cousins told us she is 8weeks!

MIL is blaming me lol it's exciting tho lots of little friends for orlando!

Just need my cousin now she is trying as her oh has been diagnosed with testicular cancer and he has a 3 month break between his op and chemotherapy. Obv chemotherapy may make him infertile so they have been told to try as he doesn't qualify for sperm freezing as they have one child!

Oh blimey, quite a family baby boom!! Good luck 2 your cousin and OH

Aaaw, that'll be nice. I dont have any pregnant family but half the people i went to school with are either expecting or have newborns (the joy of facebook, lol) x

Fingers crossed for them, it horrible they won't get any help.

My SIL is also pregnant, she is now 24 weeks and expecting a girl so Pip will have a little cousin to play with :)

I hope I do my aunts had 2 MCs this year and she feels like time is running out for her as she's 41 this month :(

Good Luck to your cousin and OH
Seems that in my family we have one a year, my one cousins little boy is 2 in May and then my other cousins twins are 1 in Feb and I'm due in 0feb :)
My friend however is due now, well 6 days over xxx

Aww how lovely! My cousin and his gf are expecting in May/June so it'll be a few months younger then mine. :) x

Aww how lovely that Orlando will have some little playmates :)
Good Luck to your cousin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back