identical twins- no heartbeats

Dr said she has known for a heartbeat to be found after this but its rare, she said to give it the benefit of the doubt and to give it a chance for 10days! But after last time me and oh knows what's coming.if I hadn't been lying down I prob would have fallen over with shock at the twins!

Oh has had to got out so he has tucked me up on the couch with a blanket and small glass of wine to try calm my nerves a little.

Guess it explains why I've hardly been been able to keep my eyes open for last few weeks.

Thank you for all the support ladies. X x

aaaw, well I can understand why you have prepared yourself for the worst. It's all part of self-perservation. But, whilst there is that litttle glimmer of hope I am sending you all the positive vibes and well wishes that I have, so that you see two lovely little heart beats next time xx

Thank you princess! We are just expecting the worst, it will be a miricle if there is a good outcome.

X x x x

thats how i felt honey....everyone was telling me it was all going to be okay, but i just knew and i think it helped me to prepare for the worst...although it still broke my heart....really feel for you after all the banter we have had about twins........xxx

they do indeed and as we have just talked about how poo March has been...10 days time is April!!! new month......more hope xxx

Last edited:
Im so sorry hun but will cross my fingers and toes that it was just a little too early for a heartbeat to show xxx

I am so sorry , what a time you have had - I have everything crossed for you hun for your next check X

Just catching up. Nurse so sorry. I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. I'll keep every crossed for miracle babies.

I can just hope and pray for a miracle for you hun. x

so so sorry Nurse, I'm praying for a miracle for you! :hugs::pray::hugs:

xx

My goodness Nurse, how devastating. :(

I really, really hope that you get a good outcome. Massive hugs to you and OH, thinking of you.

x x

Oh Nurse, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I will be keeping everything tightly crossed for good news at your next scan. Thinking of you xxx

I am so sorry sweetheart I can't begin to imagine the overload of emotions you must be going through, I hope and pray that the doctors got it wrong and in 10 days time you will have some good news x x

I have just seen this :( gosh I'm so sorry nurse. Would be amazing if something positive happens at the next scan. I understand you preparing for the worst though especially as you have mc before. You're in my thoughts hun.
X

this happened to me my dates had me at 8 weeks bu I had severe pain on one side and bleeding went for a scan they said I was measuring 7 weeks and 2 days but there was no heart beat and they said go back in 14 days and they were very honest that they thought that there would be nothing to see but we went back and there she was heartbeat and dotting about the screen, i really keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you claire, that's a great story and your wee one is gorgeous in pic, a real little miricle. Really comforting to know that miricles happen. Funny you say 7weeks 2 days as this is what one of them was measuring at.

Have been doing some research on our type of twins and really hard to take it all in, apparently they are mo/mo sharing same placenta and sac, caused by late division 1 in 30,000. I find these things so interesting but too sad to take it all in at the minute

Keeping everything crossed for you both hunni, miracles do happen xxx

just relax and take it easy stress really isnt a good thing. I had a terrible pregnancy with Ellie and a traumatic section special care for 7 weeks and still a few health problems but yeah miracles happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back