identical twins- no heartbeats

So sorry to hear this Hun xx

Oh Nurse, I'm sorry honey. I wish there was something I could say that would help, but only time can make you feel better now. Hope you and your OH feel better soon. :hugs:

Oh Nurse Im so very upset and choked up here. I cannot say how sorry I am for you and OH,. I will be thinking of you and hope in 10 days time there is a change in this news. Much love
X

Last edited:
Thinking of you and hoping everything turns out ok xx

So sorry hunnie.. Big hugs :hugs:.. I hope they are wrong and everythings fine with the babies x

Oh sweetheart, so very very sorry to hear this......

Sending lots of love and :hug: your way hun xx

Im so sorry - I cant imagine how you must be feeling.
Praying that you will get some good news in 10 days
xxxx

O Nurse I'm so devastated to have read this. Really can't say enough how sorry I am. Hope u and OH will look after each other. Loads of :hug::hug::hug:

Last edited:
Such cruel news, am praying for a miracle for you xxx

Oh sweetheart :hug: :cry:

I am really hoping and praying that the next scan shows some positive news. You really deserve to be happy, I really really hope its good news hun xx

Oh nurse I'm so so sorry - you don't deserve this at all.

X

i'm so shocked to read this! nurse sweetheart u really don't deserve this - no one does.

reading this just bought tears to my eyes, like the other girls said, i'm devastated for you. thinking of you and your OH xxxxxxxxxx

Nurse - I am so so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you and your OH and praying that there is some good news at your next scan. We're all here for you hun. Lots of love. xxxxxx

Thank you for the kind words ladies

Positivity, makes me cry reading all your comments, you ladies have all been wonderful to me. Still in shock

My whole body was in shock it was twins, when they tried to get blood samples all my veins kept collapsing, which is not normal for me, just need some time to come to terms with it all.

I'm not surprised hun, you've been on such a rollercoaster of emotions. xx

it must have been all so shocking, i can imagine you just don't know what to do with yourself or how to deal with it yet, it will take time honey and like everyone says there is still some hope!? i thought someone else had been told that 7 weeks or so could be too early for a heartbeat - wasn't it M2A?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back