Ideas for 1st Birthday pressies + what you need for a "gathering" / party

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I am trying to be super organised as I am very soon going to zero pay until after James' 1st Birthday.

I want to spread the cost and get as much in advance as I can. I am already buying things like socks and PJ's for 12m + so I'll wrap those up!

Any help appreciated.

We are not 100% having a party but on the day we'll def want balloons / banners etc so any advice where to get them from is welcome.

I am also doing my Crimbo list :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I've just bought all of Ethan's 1st birthday things for 6 weeks time!
Here's what we've bought:
- Invitations, balloons, banners, cake stand and in the process of ordering his cake

Presents:
- Mickey mouse ride on car
- Large talking 'igglepiggle' toy
- In the night garden bedtime books
- Jumbo crayons, washable paint and apron
- Aquadoodle mat
- Table & chair (still on the look out for this)
- Bounce & spin zebra

Think that's everything?! We have bought everything online. Ebay is fab for the decorations/presents and amazon is also good for bargain presents.

Our babies are growing up too quickly - can't believe he's ONE in 6 weeks :shock:

xx

The pound shop are brill with taht kinda thing or Wilkinsons. Have a look xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

wilko tesco or £q shops are ideal for getting banners balloons etc. and i guess party wise ayeb a cake and some nibbles and somewhere the kids can play and run about (garden center with a soft play maybe? ) x

Thanks ladies, I've got a few bits and pieces in already so I am feeling on top of it all. I'll carry on stockpiling for Crimbo too.

We have a big family - immediate (parents, siblings and James' first cousins) makes 23 people.. 26 including us. Which is a nightmare if we just want a small party :shock:

We only do Crimbo pressies for the kids in the family, so that's 9 of the little monsters this year !!!

xxxxxxxx

Remember hun that he will be bought loads too! We literally can't move in our flat as there are toys everywhere, he got so much for his birthday from other ppl plus from us, it gets out of hand lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back