1st birthday party help

Amy_J

Reaction score
i need your ideas!
marley will be 1 on the 1st oct, and im planning to have a little party at home with friends (no family as they arent here =( )
anyway.. for food it will be the usual stuff, sausage rolls, sandwiches, cake, little sausages, dips etc etc
i need ideas for the decorations etc.. ive got a few bits from ebay but do you know any good websites or shops to get them from? id love to hear all your 1st bday party experiences to get some inspiration!!!! thanks in advance!!!

Awww I need ideas as well :yay: It will just us and my mum and bro, but that's 10 :lol:

I always get party dec's off eBay. 1st birthday balloons, banners, plates, plastic cups. Not really sure what else you could get! x x

hi:wave:
we just did a theme of bright primary colours, some balloons from party shop in town and bunting off ebay. It was sunny as early sept so in the garden. Did pass the parcel for a game and made cakes, sausage rolls, and sandwiches (really easy to make own yummy sausage rolls with frozen pastry pack and good quality sausages). Did little party bags with small toys from hawkins bazaar, a party blower thing and choc buttons.

It was so fun and exciting, and emotional! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back