Need help for a 1st birthday!

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
I really want to go out for Tristan's 1st birthday i dont want to stay in as were in most the time so i would want to go out for his birthday!

Any suggestions where i could take lil man for his birthday, i was thinking the zoo but not sure if he would take interest in the Animals? thats the only thing i can think of :) lol.

Only a month until his birthday eek!! x

I think the zoo is a lovely idea.

We took AJ along to soft play for both his 1st and 2nd birthdays, with his cousin and a few friends.

The only thing that popped up in my head was the zoo lol an thanks for replying :) hoping to get some ideas. Just went onto the twycross zoo site and it will cost £30 for all of us its amazin for under 1's it cost £1 !!! lol.
But im not complaining of the price hes my only boy an we shall be goin out for the day. I just dont want to stay in i know people say they wont know nething at this age but i'll remember :) x

west midland safari park is fab for any1 near it :)

h is only 7 months and bank holiday wknd we took him to a local farm and even though he didnt know totally he was looking at everything and stayed awake through his usual nap time!! I think he'll love it!! We're thinking of taking h to the sealife centre for his bday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back