ICs

M1chelle

Reaction score
I went ahead and bought some IC OPKs - I must admit, I wasn't expecting them to be so small!

Does everyone follow the instructions properly?? As in, peeing into a pot and waiting 30 mins before dipping? How do you manage when you're doing it during the day? I thought I'd be able to do it at work, but not sure I can get away with all that!

Interested to hear how you all manage it..

I don't wait, mine don't say to, they just say dip and wait for result.

Mostly I abide by that rule yeah. Unfortunately it just means that I don't always get to do 2 a day. Sorry that that isn't much help! I definitely would not be able to do it at work either!

I never waited, I dipped straight away and i don't think it effected the result as I got a clear positive - I think you do have to wait 5-10 minutes for a clear result though xx

Thank you. Maybe I can get away with it at work then if I can sneak the pot in and out.

Is there a time of day when it's too late to do it? Could I wait until I got home at 5pm?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I never waited to dip but do need to wait 5mins for the result. I think 5pm would be fine.

Last edited:
I get my best results between 4-6pm. Everyone is different though, you may find yours is a different time.

I test after work, after 5pm and mine always work well.

Mine have the same instructions but I never wait to dip and always get clear positives. I'm sure 5pm will be fine, I've done mine between 12 midday and 9pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back