has never had a possitive opk test but.....

Emma.b

Reaction score
now i dont want to get my self over excited but is this a positive opk?? I know im posting in the wrong bit, but im desperate to know and i figured there might be more ladies look at the part of the forum. I was just sat here reading some posts and got pains on the left side but af isnt due for a while. I wasnt gonna do any tests this month as i only have 4 opks without instructions and couldnt remember which line was which. anyway what do you ladies think??

this is was less than 5 minbs after dipping in pee.
IMAG0639.jpg

this 1 was 5-10 mins after dipping.
IMAG0641.jpg

Looks fabby to me (especially the second pic!)

xxxxxxxxx

woohoo.....i thought so but needed confirmation! ARGH the fella is at flipping work, wonder if he could sneak away!! lmao!

how long do you have roughly after getting a positive opk to get ya self to bed! lol needs military planning!

woohoo.....i thought so but needed confirmation! ARGH the fella is at flipping work, wonder if he could sneak away!! lmao!

how long do you have roughly after getting a positive opk to get ya self to bed! lol needs military planning!

My instructions say a + indicates ovulation will occur within 24-36 hours of your first +

Some women have shorted surges but you should be OK until this evening?

Test again in a few hours and see if you still have such a good +

xxxxxxxxxx

ok so even tho i have the pain now im not actually releasing the egg yet? I have a good few hours to get his soliders up there ready and waiting?

I sound like an aboslute idiot but ive never had a positive and suddenly everything i have read or learnt has just flown out the window!

ok so even tho i have the pain now im not actually releasing the egg yet? I have a good few hours to get his soliders up there ready and waiting?

I sound like an aboslute idiot but ive never had a positive and suddenly everything i have read or learnt has just flown out the window!

That's the theory - these tests predict the hormone we release just prior to releasing our egg, so you should have time!

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back