Right...Lets get this sorted...!!

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
OK... Im now OFF the pill. Took my last one on Friday - now waiting for AF to show (or not lol).

I have bought like 40 opks and another 20 preg tests (I have a few already) I am a total POAS-aholic!!! :wall: atleast I admit it!!

Now, im not saying that I am particularly TTC right now, I want to work out my cycles and see whats happening in pleanty of time to TTC... I doubt i'll be able to manage another 7 months though... I want another one!!

Soooo, just me saying hi really, iv lurked here for ages... but dont really post!!

(Im Erika, 23, Engaged to Corey's daddy...)

Erika, HELLO :wave: I'm a poas addict too, welcome to the nut house of TTC :hug:

another poas-aholic here! :wave: athought I've been quite good recently (mostly cause I've given up hope and would have used 33 pg tests if I tested every day I was late this cycle)

Hi, i'm doing the same as you, off the pill to try and sort out cycles for TTC in 6 months, if it wearnt for hte wedding in July i'd be TTC now lol, and part of me is excited that FF thinks we BD'd when i was fertile, but i know in reality we wanna wait.

Good luck with it all

:wave: Hi Erika welcome to the mad house :lol: I am also a POAS addict :cheer: :cheer:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyay welcome! LOL i knew u wouldnt last long! :lol: i'v only been off the pill one month and even tho we're not TTC yet i am hoping AF wont show up on friday! i cant help being excited and hoping i'm preggas :shhh: :lol:

Next month will be my last on the pill, and for some reason, I am ridiculously excited by that. We're only planningto TTC from June/Julyish so hopefully things start to settle down by then. Very nervous cos I've been on the pill for ages, but trying not to worry about things now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back