IC!!

Natalilly1288

Reaction score
What is everyone's view with ic's? I bought some but frightened to use them as heard a lot of ppl say they get evaps with them I'm not feeling hopeful this month anyways as haven't got a clue if I ov as the stupid cb advance digi I used stressed me out like mad as everytime I used it up to cd 17 it gave me a flashing face! Sorry for long rant lol xxx

They're great for poas addicts like me :) but sometimes u will get evaps as u said. I did this test 2 months ago and I really thought I was preggers as I had some symptoms as well but sadly it was just an evap line.

Hmm yes I can see that but in most other ppls posts I can't see the lines lol! Does anyone ever get a really dark line on them?! It's just keep buying frers is costly! Il c just don't want to give myself any false hope! Not feeling very positive after my mc 2 month ago than last month I got a pos on a digi then next day neg :-( xxx

aww sorry to hear that :( I personally love IC's despite these evap lines, imo it's not too hard to detect a real positive with an IC, if you read the result within 10 min then it should be fine. Evap lines usually appear a bit later. Also they'd have no colour like mine if negative x

I did hun, I got a really strong line on one at 15 dpo when I got preg last June.
I've never had probs with them. I always get them from the same seller on eBay x

Thanks ladies I'm due af thu so might have a cheeky test in the morning lol just ppl seem to have mixed opinion about them! I never thought ttc would be So bloody stressful lol xxxx

Get yourself to the pound shop and get theirs, 'first vue' they're called, two strips for £1. More expensive than ic but more reliable imo xx

I am a poas addict and use them, and have had 2 early bfp's using them - at 8 and 9dpo! but also on my bfn cycles I always see lines on my tests and drive myself silly staring at them and wondering!

IF.....you can wait until later on and not test too early they are quite reliable when the test is +........

I have tried almost every brand on ebay now I think! lol....the worse culprits for always having a line are 'Family Planning', 'one step' and 'Clungene'

Did u test this morning Natalilly? Good luck. :). Xxx

I tested this morning ladies I could see a white line so think it was an evap! I'm sending myself nuts!! Lol not really had many symptoms this month and that cb really has made me not know what's happening I'm due af Tomo so we shall c what happens just got a feeling this month is bfn :-(( xxxx

Sorry to hear that.....hang in there, you're not out yet.

I'm the same, no symptoms other than the odd v light cramp.Rubbish. AF due Sat, so won't be far behind u.

Xxx

Can feel the witch coming on I think :-( trying to stay positive for next month if she does come today at least I no I have my 28 day cycle back that seems to have been messed up since mc plus I've got my holiday to look forward to in 3 weeks time fx for my next cycle xxxx

Another question ladies is I was using the cb advanced fertility monitor and I had used all my sticks by cd17 and every day it gave me a flashing face so I have no idea when I ov or if I even did! Any ideas why it was flashing for 10 days and what this could mean?! Also this cycle I didn't no if to try and use Angus cactus? Any tips? Or do u think my cycle last month may have been messed up with the mc and poss chem and I should just wait and see what happens this month? Xxxx

The plot thickens no af! Have cramps tho done a test and really not sure if it has a line or not! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back