IC!!

i got my bfp on the first vue cheapies from poundland i also used one step which were awful and gave me a bfn when i was bfp! id use them just keep an open mind and use them as a guide to use a frer :). i tested every day from 7dpo and got my bfp on 14dpo :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370547983.672534.jpg here is one
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370547994.022421.jpg and the other (Nat, I wasn't sure if they were different pics or not?)
Xxxx

Oh and in my opinion, the pics are dark but the line looks too thick to be an evap. I can't tell if its pink though? Xx

??? I'm well confused they were the same pic sorry sent it twice! Any other opinions?! Xxxx

If it was me, I would be getting excited. I would be waiting outside Tesco in the morning for an FRER, but the only thing is, I have been duped by those tests in the past. It's definitely promising though! How quickly did you see the lines? X

Think il def get a frer Tomo I'm not sure how long it was as I did it and then went off doing other stuff n it was there when I came back I feel sick really hope it is I know I fed ov after cd 18 n it's cd 28 today xxxx

So 10DPO - that's early still. I had a line similar to that once at 10DPO and it was a BFP! Wait it out a bit, it's definitely promising! Xx

Really hope so I might have to go to the shop now lol n test in the morn!! Xxxx

Yeh that looks v positive to me!! Stalking! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370551769.693019.jpg
Ladies - Nat just sent me this, I think she has her BFP!!!!!! Yaaay xxxxxx

Feel sick!! Just hope everything goes ok this time!! Thankyou for posting Lauren how am I going to sleep tonight?!! Ha ha xxxxx

You probably won't sleep! Hahha :) in a good way!
One of my first posts ever on here is when I had a test like that and I said I would wait until morning to test and joked that I might get up at 4am to do another test... I tested at 3:45am with a digi and got a BFP! Hahahaha
Enjoy it! I doubt the cheapo tests but not that second one you sent xx

Thanks hunny I'm going to test in the morning again with cb it's not a digi 1 if everything ok il get 1 of them in a few days! Please please let this be ok! I knew this would happen I'm going on hol in 3 weeks n off to c Bon jovi on sat night was planning on drinks fri and sat! Not now lol xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back