I was saved by the icepoles!

Tillytots

Reaction score
OMG I woke up in such a foul mood today
16.gif
I was upsetting myself even more as I couldnt snap out of it, I just felt enraged :evil: So I went for a walk into town to try and walk it off, get some fresh air - felt like punching anyone who got in my way and so decided to walk back home again before I killed someone. Anyway, just before turning the corner to go home I thought Id pop into the paper shop to get a new preggo mag. Picked up my mag and turned around and what did I spy on the bottom shelf OMFG Boxes of Mr Freeze Icepoles
3.gif
I nearly passed out! I cleared the shelf of them and it cheered me up soooooooooo much :cheer: :cheer: I considered buying a box of these for £20 from USA where I am craving icepoles so much, I havent found them anywhere in UK and there they were 5 mins away from my house all the time. I asked the lady if she could PLEASE get me some more and she said she'll see what she can do!!!!!!!!! They were only 80p for a box of 40!!!! :lol:

Just had to share my Icepole happiness :cheer: :cheer:

Last week I had the worst craving for these out of nowhere. I went to our local Spar about 10 mins before it was due to close and bought all they had of them in the freezer (and 2 boxes of Cornettos). The lady working in there thought I had gone slightly doolally I think but when I explained about the craving she understood.

:cheer: yay for Mr Freezee's

awww bless you hun
they are in every shop round here
manda xx

OMG I just soooo live in the wrong place :cry:

Next thing Id like is a Slush Puppie machine - now I would probably give my right arm for one of those :lol:

check in corner shops rather then big brand shop iykwim they normaly stock most weird things :)
manda xx

wow! What a bargain! I'm loving ice lollies at the moment, but mr freeze's would be even better! 8)

muppetmummy said:
wow! What a bargain! I'm loving ice lollies at the moment, but mr freeze's would be even better! 8)

what lollies you eating hun? Im loving fabs and Strawberry & tropical Calipos! Mmmmmmmmmmm

OH has been moaning about how much money we've been spending on ice lollies recently so I've been relegated to tesco own brand in cola, lemonade and cherryade flavours :x They are still lush though :D

My craving for them has come out of nowhere I never normally eat them even in the summer.
I ate a box of Strawberry Cornettos in 2 days :oops: and just bought more today :lol:

muppetmummy said:
OH has been moaning about how much money we've been spending on ice lollies recently so I've been relegated to tesco own brand in cola, lemonade and cherryade flavours :x They are still lush though :D

:rotfl: Ikwym!! Id rather have lollies and icepoles over anything else though atm!! I'll have to get a box of tesco ones tommorrow as they sound yum!!

I notice that all of you craving icepoles etc are having BOYS!

debecca said:
I notice that all of you craving icepoles etc are having BOYS!

Well spotted :D It must definitely be a boy thing!

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh......I neeeeeeed some Mr Freeze's :wall: :wall: :wall: Nowhere round here sells them. I've tried every shop I can think of with no luck. Think's it's going to be a Tesco trip on the way home for some lollies :D

yay for ice pops i crave them badly when i was having lauren and too used to strip shop freezer. as it was summer they always had them in.

marie x

haha i had craving's for ice with my boys too!!

Oooh, our fridge makes ice cubes and i have been crunching them by the pint glass for days now! I normally add a little water and some orange squash so that's kinda like an icepop i guess!

Now i'm craving orange callipos. Doh.

oooww!! just got my lip stuck to my lolly and when I pulled it off it pulled loads of skin off with it! :shock: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back