I was saved by the icepoles!

its bloody freezing and you lot want to eat cold things???? :shock: :shock: :shock: i dont know who's craziest, the ice pop lot or the cleaning product sniffers :rotfl:

My friend Sandra at work owns an ice cream van and she got me a box of 96 large Mr Freeze icepoles for 6 quid!! BARGAIN.

The cola ones are the berries!

Kim x x x

I have Ice-pole cravings too!! I cant find them round here, the shop staff think i'm doolally asking for ice poles when its snowing outside!!

I actually found myself scraping the ice that builds up in the freezer last night and started eating that... it tasted so nice!! God i'm a minger!

ive had all sorts of different types of Ice pop, but Mr Freeze are a different class! Only 1 shop i know of near me ever stocked them, so i think im gonna have to go on a hunt. I havent had a Mr Freeze since i was a teenager, lol.

I know what you mean about wanting a Slush Puppy machine too........I lurrrrve slush puppy 8) :D

I think you can get a machine from toy shops like argos called mr frost (i think) my friend had one when she was little and they make slush puppy type things.... i think :?

I really really wanted mr frosty as a child but never got it! I blame my ice obsession on that mental trauma! I'm mentally scarred! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back