I think something is wrong!!

gosh youve been going through it hun, i knw how that feels can really get you down, yea resist the google it can make things alot worse you will worry more better to see doc as you are, wish you loadsa luck x

Hi Hun,

Glad you got on ok,

I spoke to a really nice lady doctor today and she answered a lot of my questions, she seems to think long cycles aren't a problem if you know when you OV which is good if it's true.

I'm having the 21 day bloods soon too and also some other hormone tests around day 1 of next cycle.

I have to call a booking center on Monday to choose where to have my hospital appointment so I'll let you know how that goes then.

I was gonna ask you about Preseed, is it any good? xx

I spoke to a really nice lady doctor today and she answered a lot of my questions, she seems to think long cycles aren't a problem if you know when you OV which is good if it's true.

Phew! That puts my mind at rest (now on C50 - don't know what is going on, AF due today, but now thinking I OV on Sunday/Monday...)

x

Thank you liongirlsroar speaking to the nurse has helped give me some peace of mind. Maybe baby my nurse said the same thing about long cycles but still ovulating it is all about perfect timing. I am still waiting for this months ovulation on cd 30 but not shown up on my tests yet which is so frustrating.

Glad you have got some peace of mind, I read the other day that it took Myleene Klass 18 months to conceive her second child! I guess sometimes it is all about perfect timing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back