Something is really wrong!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Something isn't right with me!

As most of u already know I'm sure, I've been BDing A LOT recently and am CD19 and still not OV'd.
This morning, I woke up with massively sore legs, and just not feeling great in general. My legs felt so painful, as if I'd run a marathon!
I also had a really sore foof, and thought it was because of all the BDing, but tonight I had to have a look cuz it was very sore, and there's about 5 wee tiny lumps on it on one side.

I'm so worried about it!
A few weeks ago, I had a sore foof and went to the docs who said I had thrush and gave me canesten, and it cleared up and I was fine!

I am literally sick with worry now. I'm gona go see the doc tomorrow if I can get an appt, but won't be able to sleep tonight!

:(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

dont worry its probably an infection or maybe from shaving/epilation? it sometimes happens to me. also it cna be from DTD from friction etc.
i am sure the doctor will be able to short you out fast :hug:

Try to not to worry (i know easy to say) and wait and see what the Dr has to say.

thanking of you xx

I know that minxies had sore legs before she got her BFP...but you havent OV'd yet, hmmm.
The lumps down below might be thrush again...have you ever had them before?
Just try and relax sweetie, at least if you havent Ov yet you dont need to worry about missing BD'ing tonight.
hugs xxx

Aww hunny don't panic! Maybe it's friction?
Really hope you get to the docs xx

Try not to worry too much hun - sure it is something simple. You may have had an off month with ov - i had 3 in a row after mc with no ov, sometimes it just happens one month for no reason though if the posts on here are anything to go by.

If you haven't had a sneaky late ov, I'm sure next month will be ok!!

I think i'll be joining the oct thread with you - second BFN tonight - why do i do it to myself??!!

aww Flisstebbs how many DPO are you? You're not out yet :) Yeah i guess people do sometimes skip months of ovulation...i also read sometimes you can miss the LH surge? xxx

sounds like thrush again, i know when u get thrush it can be prone to coming back again and again, ALSO when i got it (really bad - i dont do anything by halves) i needed THREE courses of canesten cream and pessary, doc will sort u out tomorrow xxx

Sorry to hear that you are upset jayjay. Ttc-ing is difficult for everyone.
Maybe you need a couple of months off, life is long.

All the best
x

Anytime I've had thrush before I've never had these lumps.

I'm actually really worried cuz my DH's ex fiancee cheated on him and gave him herpes, and although he can tell when an outbreak is coming and has so far kept me safe from it, I'm petrified that somethings been overlooked and I've contracted that.

DH said it doesn't look like herpes and that I'm being dramatic. Still very worried though.

Thanks for all ur replies ladies x

Ah try not to worry. I had a couple of tiny lumps down there before and my dr said it was like sweat lumps? Just blocked pores (if that's the right word!) maybe all the fun in the bedroom is to blame zx id really try not to worry tho :) x

It could be that! Here's hoping. FX for sweat lumps lol. X

Haha it sounds really attractive doesn't it! But yes fingers crossed ur just a bit hot down there :) xx

Can I also offer another unpleasant description of what it could be? You've obviously been bding a lot, and friction was one person's suggestion.
Well another possibility (and I've had this before, ouch) is when hairs are pulled by accident mid-session. Then add all the sweat and bodily fluids, and it swells into lumps. Yuck. And yes, some of them can be slightly 'inside' iykwim.
Sounds perfectly ok though, don't worry!!

As for the aches and pains, after bd-ing on honeymoon I felt like I'd done a thousand sit ups my abs were aching so much. Your muscles probably just hurt from all the 'exercise'!!

Last edited:
aww Flisstebbs how many DPO are you? You're not out yet :)

9DPO yesterday so probably too early, last time only got very faint BFP at 13DPO.

Thanks for encouragement though, its all good.

Jayjay - hope it goes ok at the dr today. Fx for you. xx

Well after a very tearful phonecall to the doc, she squeezed me in for an appt lol.

She said that if I've been having a lot of sex, a mixture of the sweat and friction has just caused a bit of irritation. She gave me cream to rub in, and told me to use talc down there.

WHEW!! *wipes forehead*

Thanks so much for ur advice girls, helped me sleep last night.

Oh and she also said that the reason my legs are sore is probably cuz I wear heels everyday and for the past few days I've wore flats lol.

And she said I'm feeling poorly just because people feel poorly sometimes LOL!

I think this baby making business is making me go insane!

Gona give BDing a break until Lulabelle gets back to her normal, healthy self. I'm actually devastated about that tbh, DH is a bit relieved lol.

Awww glad it was nothing serious jayjay :).

Me and bf have got thrush for 3rd time in last few months, its driving us bananas, its defo all the BDing fault lol.

/ive urself a break and get at it again soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back