Out again - docs I think

TINKS82

Reaction score
Well I am out again this month, it's been a year now so thought I should make an appointment to see the doc. I have made appointment for Thursday after work but not sure what to expect or what to ask ?? I am scared something is wrong now :( feeling rather down xx

Sweetie, didnt want to read and run. Just wanna send my love and thought to you. Sorry she got you, and sorry your feeling low. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey tinks x
I'm jus a bit before you went to drs this cycle found out got 2 things wrong but both very fixable x better to find out hunny x although does suck :(
I'm here if you need chat/ advice x

Sorry to hear that your feeling down hun, and good luck with the dotors appointment xx

Hey Tinks, Ive just taken this step too. Got bloods done on Thursday and waiting to get results on the 12th. I am worried and will be upset if something is wrong but reckin now its best to know as it can hopefully be fixed. FX for BFP's though!

What tests do I need to ask for? Want to be prepared so they don't fob me off. Xx

Hey tinks sorry she got you :( I'm about to be got any minute so know how you feel.

I know it feels like ages but a year is perfectly normal so I wouldn't panic too much yet about something being wrong. Go see the docs but I'm sure all will be fine or like drummer says easily fixable. I would ask for day 21 and 3 bloods to start with. I've had day 21 and normal but no day 3. I'm only going to cycle 6 so got no chance for a few more months.

I hope you get your bfp soon xx

Going to the doctors can be scary but if you have a good doctor then it makes it a lot less intimidating.

I didn't know much about what tests I would need etc when I first saw my doc, I literally went in there and said I had been trying for a year unsuccessfully and they took it from there.

Some doctors have a god like complex and like to feel inferior so I wouldn't recommend going in there and demanding a whole heap of tests, just keep it simple and let them tell you what tests you should have, it will help take some of the stress off you as well.
Q
Good luck

Sorry she got you and that you're feeling so low. xxx

I took the doc's step this month too. Had first appointment last Wed cos AF caught up with me on Tuesday. I just told doc that we'd been trying since last Feb with MC this January. She agreed to do 21 day bloods so have to go back on 18 July to get these done. Also testing other things too inc thyroid and other stuff (can't read her writing)

Good luck with your appointment hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back