I think my contractions have started

lauramumof2

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Now I know what the braxton hicks are because this isnt them. I thought I was dreaming about contractions till I woke up with the 3rd last one and realised that this pain was really sore. Ive had another 2 and they have been 10 mins apart and are the really sore pain in the lady garden that I remember from Jessica.

This would suit me quite well as Jessica is at her grannys tonight and the labour stelth team (my mum and sisters) wouldnt clock I was missing for a good few hours.

I havent taken up my maternity pj's yet or finished my bf cushion though.

People who hae just had a baby will be reading this thinking, yeah,come back when you have had more than 3 but im pretty sure.

I will update this post, im probably the only one left up, AGAIN!!!!

1.20, 1.30, 1.39, 1.45, 1.52, 2.00, 2.08, 2.12, 2.20, 2.30, 2.38, 2.45, 2.56, 3.04

Yep, thats me to go in. Ive got Dionnes number so I will let her know what the sketch is tomorrow, thanks for your support.
Katrina, this is your fault LOL :wave:

Lauraxx

wow that's great, hope all is well, can't wait to hear from u. goodluck :D

Wow good luck hun! Typical baby coming early when you have a date to meet the bubba :lol: Can't wait to her about it all and see pics of your gorgeous new baby!

oooooooooooooooooooo im so exctied!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: good luck

OMG how exciting..bless, hope everything is going well....can't wait to hear any news and see your pics of your LO...
xxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back