• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arghhhhh! Contractions Again!

Debbie it sounds just like my labour, stop start, pain mostly in the back and knackered after no sleep. Mine went on like that for 3 days before master made an appearance on the 4th day!! The best piece of advice i can give you is dont fight the contractions, my midwife said thats why it probably took me so long to dilate as every time one came i tensed up and didnt breath through it!! Also try and stay at home as long as possible, dont waste too much energy bouncing on a ball, its important to relax and try and rest even if you cant sleep. The hard bit to come will need all the energy you can muster.

hope it all goes quickly for you, its worth every single second of pain when they put that baby in your arms just remember that when a contraction starts.

Alisonxxx

Debbie your naughty baby is keeping me on tenterhooks.Plese can you squeeze him out soon as I cant stop keep checking the forum for your news! :D

If hes not out by tomorrow, big trouble :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

mornin deb

How are u today ? I had pains again last night from about 8pm till i went to bed at 11pm and then they stopped.. :wall: had really bad stomach ache though..
Got up this mornin with no pains just hurrendous backache..
Looks like u will be beating me to the finish line :D

poor debs went to hossy last night and got sent home , they told her she wasnt even in labour :cry: this was early hours so ill leave it a bit before i tet her case she's got some sleep :pray:

I don't understand how they can say your not in labour when your having contractions that often :wall: Must be so frustrating for you both. I hope you managed to get a bit of sleep last night. :hug:

i dont understand either but thats what her text said :cry: maybe they ment established labour ? hence sending her home ?

Yeah maybe, it's silly though. I went to hospital and got examined and was 2cm and although i agreed to go home i only managed to get to the car park and went back in cos ain was so bad and they gave me gas and air. good job cos went quite quickly after that. Maybe they were busy last night :think: Whatever though i think it's so bad, even a bit of gas and air would help i'm sure

This is what really annoys me regarding hospitals! If you feel that the pains bad enough to go in, they should keep you in. First time labour can be very scary and they should consider this. It's only natural that you (well I would) feel safer in hospital if you have never experienced labour before.

Poor girl, she's had a pretty rough ride lately, I really hope that things start moving really quickly for her now.

Try to keep your chin up Debbie :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG debs you should demand they access you at least and check your cervix! They sent me home with contractions 5 mins apart and closed cervix but then he came out less than an hour later, and it was very scary so be careful (use me as an example lol)!!!!! :D

Thanks for keeping us updated Gem :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: Debs, hopefully things will get moving soon for you.

Did they mean it was false labour? Hopefully not, just that its taking a while for things to get going.

Thinking of you :hug:

aww poor debs hope something starts happening soon thinking of you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ooooh hope no news is good news, sure she would be around if she wasnt otherwise engaged!!
How exciting!

Good luck guys :hug:

Has there still been no further news from Debbie todat or have i just missed it?

Hope she is ok! :pray:

LMP x

i was just looking for this to ask if anyone had heard anything hope no news is good news :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back