Could I be?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

As most of you know we have been trying for over 5 years now! and we was told o/h has very low sperm count (hence why I am always in the other section of the forum)....

Well my period is 3 days late, today I got some very light blood/spotting on my panty liner and brown spotting as well....that happened this morning and nothing as of yet, very strange.

I have lower backache and feel a bit sick over the last couple of days...

Could this be it? Has anyone else had this and then found out they were pregnant?

Don't want to get my hopes up tomorrow, so will update tomorrow on the situation

BabyLover

x

Hi hun, good to see you back :hug:

I didn't have those symptoms with mine bar sickness, but I know a lot of other girls have had that. When will you test then? Tomorrow? fingers crossed for you sweetie :dust: xx

I have no other symptoms, just the light spotting.....No cramps or feeling bloated as usual when I am due on...

Hey I wander is that why my blood pressure was very low last week and the when I got re-tested a couple of days later is was a little bit low....spooky! lol

I will test on Sunday if I do not come on, because I have been known for being a couple of days late before and then the witch has got me, as I am not getting my hopes up!

x

That's a sensible approach to take hun, are you not being offered any treatment?

Fx babylover would love it if u got your BFP x

Ooooh just saw the mention of blood pressure...

I went to the doc to get bloods to confirm my pregnancy, and doc also took my blood pressure (would have been 4 weeks) and he said it was low!! I asked if that was bad and he said now it's normal for some women in early pregnancy! Hmm :) x Fx for you hun! I really hope you get your bfp! :D :hug: x

My fingers are crossed for you Hun hope you get your bfp! x

Hi all

Hope u don't mind me joining in on the chat! Just want some advice.
I experienced spotting from sun to tues - had no idea what it was until I spoke to a new mum friend of mine.. I looked into it, and I have a couple of other signs too - the heightened smell, the moodiness and the spotting

Two tests came back negative

Are they accurate at this stage?

Also I can't calculate ovulation times cos I take Yasmin, and perhaps foolishly have been running packs together with no break since november

Thanks all
Xx

Babylover, I have everything crossed for you :dust:

skelley, spotting could be because you haven't given your body a break from the pill for so long.

Good luck Donna, get yourself tested and hopefully it will be good news xx

UPDATE!

Witch got me today, full bright red blood!!!! eeekkk!

Oh well, it's never our luck with the o/h low sperm count, but there's always a chance!

Thanks everyone x

Aw sweetie, dont stop trying, a low count doesnt mean no count, there is always the chance of one strong swimmer! xxxx

Hey :)

Just wanted to post quickly, my mum, bless her, felt the need to tell me my dad has a very low sperm count & they went on to have me & my brother :)

It can happen my darling so don't give up hope, never a case of 'if' but 'when'

xxxxxx

I'm so sorry she got u sweetie.
But it CAN happen with a low count. I never thought we would Concieve with my OH's low count and me only having 1 ovary and not ovulating......and I'm now 10weeks pregnant!
Please have faith sweetie and try not to stress too much, easier said than done! But it worked for us. And it WILL work for u.
Wishing u all the luck in the world, u really deserve a BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back