Been back to the hospital today...

Flossie

Reaction score
......and i am booked for a hysterosalpingogram, think thats how its spelled! lol. the dye into the tubes and x ray test anyway lol, which is on friday this week!! then I have an appointment early may to start treatment. So I could be pregnant this year!!! so happy!

he also seemed really happy at the weight ive lost, got my BMI down by 5!!

im guessing he will put me on clomid as im not ovulating at all at the moment, does anybody know how long it normally takes for it to start your periods back up?

Hi Flossie,
Not sure how quickly you'd see results, but didn't want to read and run. Congrats on the weight loss, and best of luck over the coming months.

ooh Well done you, that's sounds like a lot of weight to lower by BMI of 5 !

Great news about your treatment- Best of luck with it all

Jenni X

Last edited:
Good news about your treatment, keep us informed as to your progress! :hug:

I had one of those dye thingys (im not even going to attempt to spell it) After I went on clomid my periods were back on track after about 2 cycles xxxx

Thanks guys, ive only lost just over a stone - couldnt believe it!! :)

Thanks Erin, I cant wait to get things back on track, Hope it works quickly for me too. Did you get pregnant while taking clomid? He hasnt said thats definatley what hes going to give me but im assuming so (as long as my dye test is ok)

xx

well done on your weightloss itook clomid although my periods were already regular but it did help me get pregnant on my third cycle i know it effects everyone differently but the hormonal mood swings it gave me were horrendous so be prepared but it good stuff x

Yeah, I fell pregnant on clomid. It took me 5 cycles xxx

well done on your weight loss and good luck :)

Thanks everyone, off for my dye test in the morning so fingers crossed everything is normal (bit nervous!)

I hope your dye goes ok today, take it easy and rest afterwards xx

Hi Everyone, the test showed my tubes are not blocked so thats a relief! so im now back to hospital 4th may to start treatment. Which im guessing will mean ill be given clomid to start me ovulating again.
The test was very unpleasant but only lasted a few minutes and the ladies that did it were lovely.

That's great news.

Just wanted to wish you luck with the treatment and the clomid xx

Glad your test went well hun, good luck for your treatment :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111