Im on Clomid!

Chazabell

Reaction score
I had my 1st Gynae/ Fertility appointment today, it was at the "Assisted Fertility" clinc which i didnt know. It went really well, so well infact, i sat and cried :oooo:

She asked me lots of questions about how long weve been trying, period regularity etc etc. She didn't do an exam as im on CD1 and really heavy.

I was in complete shock when she said, "i'm gonna start you on some treatment straight away, i don't think your ovulating properly, we'll start you on 50mg of Clomid starting tomorrow!"

I'm so happy, i was expecting to be sent for bloods etc, but never Clomid straight away. I have some bloods to be done in the moening too.

It suddenly feels real....if that makes sense?

xxx

Wow thats great news that you are starting tomorrow on Clomoid! I think thats really pro active of your department. Im going for my assissted fertility appointment on Fri and would be over the moon to be so quick! FX for you!!!

Yay that is fab news hunny I am so pleased for you.

I am on my third clomid cycle so if there's anything I can help you with just shout :)

Great progress hun :hug: it's so nice when you get someone to take you seriously, pull their finger out and do something about it :yay: hope you get your bfp very very soon :hug: xx

OMG that's great news Hun, they sound like they really know what they're doing and no sending you round the houses with all the other tests.

I really really hope it works for you! :)

Exciting times for us LTTCers at the moment eh?

xx

Im excited and nervous as i never ever thought id get put on Clomid. My cycles are irregular but not drastically compare to some ladies on here. Last cycle i took AC and my AF arrived on CD28, and now im unsure...do i carry AC on with Clomid or just Clomid? Doc said she'd never herd of AC before.

She also said it could result in multiple pregnancies :shock:

My OH is quite anxious and excited for this cycle and cannot wait for me to have my 1st tablet. And we go on holiday when i will be around 1DPO, so im hoping the sun and relaxing week away along with Clomid will = a :bfp:

xxx

Deffo don't take AC as well hun, it's kind of a herbal clomid, there will be no benefit of taking it, clomid is the good stuff! :)

xx

Well...if anyone wants some i have at least a months supply left just let me know :)

Gonna carry on with the B6...my skins been fab!

Soo excited for this cycle, only 3 more working days before my 2 week baby making break :) xxx

I took agnus castus and evening primrose oil this cycle and got my early ovulation, may just be a fluke or the higher clomid dosage, but I think i will take it again next cycle just in case it did help xx

:yay: Thats brilliant news, so glad you got a positive response. Good luck with the clomid and hope you have a lovely holiday xxx

Very pleased for you hun, good luck :dust:

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back