Am I supposed to be here?

Haylea2610

Reaction score
Heyy everyone im 27 weeks today and think im 3rd trimester now but not sure, im sure someone will tell me where im supposed to be :)

Anddddddddddddddd

I havent felt my baby properly move for around 5-6 days and i called up my hospital triage today and had to go in and was monitored for 20 minutes and they felt baby move and her heartbeats perfect, as soon as I was strapped up to the machine she moved and kicked like hell and made me look a right tit! :L
But since then I've still not felt any movements!!!!! Is she being awkward or is it me? Or should I be worried?

Your ticker says you move into Tri 3 on Friday hun :) x x

Hiya, I just follow what it says on this site which tri 3 is weeks 27-birth. I moved here when I was 27 weeks, so whatever feels best for you hun :). If you've been to hosp and they say everything is fine i wouldn't be worried (although easier said than done!). She may just be having some lazy days just now. But if it is still playing on your mind I would phone mw as you shouldn't be stressed out, and the mw's are there for us to ask questions etc anyway :) xx

Last edited:
Yeh, your def tri 3 hunny! Welcome!

About the movements......that must be tough.......I sometimes find my little man doesn't move as much one day to the next but I still feel him. Are you feeling LO moving at all? I think if you talk it through with your MW you will feel more at ease. If the hospital say she is fine then I would try not to worry and just tell yourself she is busy growing and needing to rest :)

Pickle reacts to doppler scanners, keeps trying to kick them. Perhaps your little one is doing the same.

If you're not feeling movements, have you tried sitting comfortably for a while and having a really cold drink? It's what my MW suggested if I wasn't feeling movements.

Your little one may have turned to face your back and so you may not be feeling the movements as kicks etc are into your body.

Hi hun, welcome to Tri 3!! I moved over to Tri 3 on Thursday and we're due the same date xxx

Eeek! So do I belong here now? :)
Oh its fine about the baby movements aswell shes moving and kicking my laptop as I type x

Yes you do hun so get used to it, we're actually in the final stretch!!

Yayyyyyyyyy!! :) Not long noww for us both then, theres another lady who has the same due date as us aswell isnt there? xx

Yes, Sarah13 is due 28th Oct too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back