I think I see a line!?!?!?!

Hey Hun!

Can't really see a line.

Really hope you get your BFP though!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Ooooh!! I looked again at the first tests and I can deffo see a line!!

That's really good as the Boots tests aren't even that sensitive, bring on the BFP!!

xx

It doesn't say what sensitivity it is on the boots tests!! Not even on the instructions!! Does anybody know the miu?? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bn away all day and seen this im mde up for u!!!!!! I seen something!!! omgosh hun im testing on thursday friday too its gonna be such a lng time ... xxx FX huni xxx

Think they are 25 miu.

Can see something in the 2nd pic!

Keep us updated, Fx hun!

You know the chemist that has the little owl as a logo, Rowlands? They do a nifty little own brand test, that's the one I used £4 odd for two!! Xxx

Thanks girls I'm getting really hopeful hehe!!

I went out to quality save earlier and bought every single brand they have in there lol.. I'm nicely stocked up now !! I'm going to do one in the morning .. I'll be 10DPO x

Hi, I am new here but really have my fingers crossed for you. When will you re-test? X

what symptoms have you been having petal? xx

Your Gunna laugh at me now samsgirl lol ... Ive had a snotty nose!!! ALL DAY!!! Karma for laughing at you that lol.

Urmm I've been very lethargic and tired and extremely cranky.. Boobs are aching a bit too.

My CM is becoming extreme lol. Ohh I got car sick earlier .. Never had that in my life!!

How you feeling?? X

he he....

well i been snotty too, but mine is full on cold cos the cough is awful...

i feel loads better compared to yesterday though

xx

Glad you feel a little better chick! xx

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! I used to get car sick when I was pregnant with Sam...or bus sick trying to stand on London buses on the way to work - never had it in my life before that!

:dust:

Just caught up with this, can see something in the second test pics but the first ones looked like my CB evap. Second test looks better! Really hope this is it for you hun! :pray: :dust:

Interesting you should mention the runny nose and car sickness, I've had both! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back