I think I nested!

kalia

Reaction score
I've been so keen to have that nesting instinct that everyone else seems to have but I have yet to feel great enthusiasm for cleaning.

Bt today I painted a large dragonfly on the kitchen wall with magenta blackboad paint and I finally framed a picture I got in the summer :dance: :dance:

OK, so not cleaning, but it's still something!

Now I'm in bed as it took me half an hour to paint the dragonfly and now I can hardly stand and lying down is fairly painful too to be honest.

The joiner is here, making a built in wardrobe for baby's room :cheer: I might count that on my list too :D That's my kind of nesting - pay someone else to do it :rotfl:

hehe, yay for you :)
My OH even did a bit of nesting today! Bless us.
I keep cleaning the floor in my room. Crawling around on my hands and knees...lol

yay!

I have bene nesting at school - not at home though :lol:

Me and mum scrubbed my kitchen yesterday too, soo much for a relaxing mothers day :rotfl:

Sounds cool hun, you going to take a pic to show?
x

Im not sure if im nesting or if its because im not at work so have more time and energy to do the jobs ive been putting off. I have my whole week planned with odd jobs.

Im enjoying it though. :D

could do with some nesting urges here - my house is a tip!!

my house is a tip, everytime I try and nest OH comes home and makes a mess :x

Post a pic of the dragonly, it sounds fab :D

Ive been nesting all weekend....and im bloomin' knackered :bored:

We went to babies r' us and bought the last of the odds and sods we need. Then we cleaned all the cupboards out and organised the baby bits and toys, and i finished off the last of her ironing. Bags paxcked and ready to go!

I dont think we've got anything left to do now.......just to wait for her to turn up :D :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back