Think I just scared the OH...

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
.... With my nesting!!! Hahaa

I was doing the washing up when I had the sudden urge to clean everything and I mean everything!! I was sat on the loo then started cleaning the sink while doing a wee, I've just hoovered the ceiling and even got Tim to pull the fridge out to clean behind it!!!

He was like oh another way to bring labour on... Eh no babe, it's called nesting!!

I've given up now though cos I got to hot!! Lol bet I have the cleanest house in my town now though :D

Last edited:
cant wait for mine to kick in its a mess here at the mo!!

I had a sesh of nesting on Wednesday but it was nothing like this! I'm hoping it's knackered me out so I sleep tonight!!

lol thats mad! hoovering the ceiling! i got the urge to get the duster out for the ceiling as i have a real issue with cobwebs, so need to clean more often lol!
the other day my ebay steriliser came and they sent me 20 bottles with it, all for a tenner :D so i scrubbed all the bottles in the kitchen sink (10 new tommee tippee CTN with teats too) and put them all away in a cupboard that i just chucked all the stuff out of 5 mins before! lol! i quite like the thought of nesting properly, at least baby can have a nice clean house to come home to :) x

I've lost my nesting I had a whole two weeks of it now I have fortified that can't be arsed phase lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never nested lol I think my mum wishes I had lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is starting to kick in too :love:

lol thats mad! hoovering the ceiling! i got the urge to get the duster out for the ceiling as i have a real issue with cobwebs, so need to clean more often lol!
the other day my ebay steriliser came and they sent me 20 bottles with it, all for a tenner :D so i scrubbed all the bottles in the kitchen sink (10 new tommee tippee CTN with teats too) and put them all away in a cupboard that i just chucked all the stuff out of 5 mins before! lol! i quite like the thought of nesting properly, at least baby can have a nice clean house to come home to :) x

We get bad cobwebs too but they freak me out! If I dust them I feel like their all over me so I Hoover them instead!! I asked OH to get our steriliser out the attic earlier so I can clean it and do the bottles but he didn't get it down! Grrr!!

I really need to get nesting too, my house is a right state! :lol: Might feel like it now I'm on maternity leave x x

I have started nesting a bit. Have just finished cleaning the windows and now I have just washed all our internal doors?! A bit random... I never really had any nesting when I was expecting my DS. Shame it's starting so early now as by the time the baby will get here it will all be in a mess again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back