I never thought I'd see the day...

LuciaLeek

Reaction score
I got my :bfp:

We still can't quite believe it but here's my little story...

My DH booked a deep sea fishing trip and wanted me to tag along. I get sea sick and said I wouldn't take travel sickness tablets IF (a very big IF) I was pregnant. Anyway, I took a test and after 3 mins it was bfn so I resigned myself to the fact I had to go bloody fishing. I just so happened to look at the test at 10 mins and it was a bfp! I squealed ever so slightly, but we convinced ourselves that it was too close to the 15 minute mark to be anything but an evap line.

I bought more tests that evening, including a digi and tested first thing on Saturday morning. I sneaked a peek 10 seconds after poas and there was the second line plain as day. I ran into the bedroom and pretended I hadn't seen anything just in case it disappeared :oooo:...we looked together at 4mins and there it was!!!

DH was desperate for me t do the digi but I explained that they weren't that sensitive especially 2 days before AF was due to arrive! I did it anyway with my second wee of the day and the result popped up after an agonising 3 minute wait...'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'

DSC00433.JPG

YAAAAAYYYY!!! So there you have it - my little story which wasn't so little after all...Ooops :blush:

Now I just keep saying to my bean, "Please stick, please stick, please stick!!!!!!"

Good luck to everyone else and lots of :dust: to us all!!

xxxxx

Last edited:
Huge congrats hun :love: hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

congratulations hun. here to a happy and healthy 9 months. xxx

Congratulations Hun!! :yay:

Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!!

xx

WOO HOO!!!!! Congratulations honey well done! !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back